who defines you? the past, the present or future?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BlackEagle619, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Being defined by something was always kinda weird to me. People change over the course of time and I understand if certain events can guide you to be a different person, but at the same time you shouldn't really dwell on the past or worry about the future. No matter how much you plan ahead, you can't make time go any faster so why not just live day to day and face everything with enthusiasm.

2. The sum of your actions as perceived by others defines who you are ..most people (99.999%) are incapable of enough self reflection to realize who and what they really are and how their actions or self are perceived by others.

...if you don't know yourself how the hell can you accurately define yourself?? Most people are clueless.

3. It's our pasts that define every person on this planet.....there's no argument against this....u may want to or feel like it's the present or the future that's going to define u however that is never gonna be the case.....regret nothing in life just always try to improve on any positive or negative experience u ever have in life and you'll do fine.
    It's simply impoSible to change the past so therefore it's the past that defines us. The present and future aren't set in stone like the past.

4. You are quadscorpio619 on YouTube.. im your big fan.. please upload more videos of KaW

5. The past is in front of you. Your future is behind you.

6. And for those who refuse to take accountability most the time it's NOT the case that ie: "I'm just misunderstood" ...most people are more transparent to others then they'll ever realize. Most people just don't know themselves or refuse to take accountability.

7. My lovely lady humpS.

8. My league rank defines me :p