Orisons of Glory - Part 8

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2017.

1. They are probably still banked. However, at the end of the event they will be added to your total.

2. There is a serious problem with my account I've been playing for a couple hours and I've been hitting ppl and getting nothing however I've asked others who hit me and they claim to have received a message that I have opted out even though I haven't

I still am obtaining stealable items but I can't even enjoy this pvp event can a dev or someone please help me and fix it ??

3. The question isn't whether it's banked or not.

If you buy the chest from the marketplace, you can turn unbanked *stealable favours* to banked *stealable favours*.

Stealable favours = PvP/ PvP LB only.

The now banked *stealable* favours say in their description that they'll be added back to the PvP tally in the end, but I've opted out. Hence my question, what happens to my banked *stealable* favours now?

4. Either the devs convert them to non stealable ones now, or at the end of the event. My guess is at the end of the event.

Many other people will have that same issue, so the devs will take care of it

5. As a opted out player it's confusing as hell,when I click on the event chest it lists my favors in the Check 8 Battle section not in the Check 8 Opt-Out section.I checked my profile to make sure that I'm out and it shows I am, it'll be interesting to see which rewards I get at the end of the event.It should be battle rewards as this is what I'm being listed in.

6. Thats the same as me, i am opt out of pvp and yet i am in the opt in event??? How does that work... I was opt out this morning and when i saw again i was in the pvp event... And i do not do pvp.. Only eb's..

7. Let us cast other color spells, this stupid silver color is annoying as hell. I opted out and it gave me this silver color.

8. "your stealable favors will be converted to non-stealable favors within 24 hours of opting out"...read this thread under Opting Out of PvP

10. I was opted out prior to the event start time,and the way I read that is if opting out after trying it your favors collected while in will be transfered after 24hrs.

11. Hmm.. It will take wayyyy longer for us to get our rewards seeing how complicated this all is. All you will see in wc is 'Where are my rewards' for hours

12. Same for me. And everyone who still has active PvP spell from previous event. It should work when it expires

13. I attack / steal more then 100 ppl still no single drop

14. For Stealable Favor of Ithioch rewards category, no Prolific Plundet Spell for 800k & 1,200k rewards?

15. Anyone else thinking the PvP drops are very low for the amount of time/effort? Hitting an EB is much more drops

16. Theoretically they should increase through the duration of the event, as people collect more favours.

17. Submit a ticket in the support system, im sure its a mistake.

18. Why can't I get drops from players? !!!!!!!! I don't hit eb= no item's I hit players no items why even bother to do this crappy event

19. Submit a ticket in the support system.

I have heard that if you have a pvp blitz spell you will not get drops from pvp.

20. Reason why I opted out. Still have 22hrs before I can get a a stealable item. Another screw up from devs.