Pepsi Commercial Controversy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dylacer, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Bunch of snow flakes complaining about a commercial when we are about to go to war. Smh..... Let's throw the liberals to Canada were they belong!

2. Do you know what a riot is? People don't smile during riots.

What was in the commercial was a peaceful protest. Yes, they do exist, they aren't myths like unicorns.

3. When people forget America is currently already involved in wars.

4. What's the one thing you need when going into war?.. Pepsi ofcourse..

5. Someone obviously likes pepsi

6. LOL. First of all the word is "where". Second of all, remind me when the last war was started by a democrat president. We are still stuck in Bush Jrs war, and now the orange clown is getting us into another. Open your eyes. You're the snowflake. Quit drinking the Kool-aid.

7. Ummm..

Franklin Delanor Roosevelt?

US democrats went into isolationism until someone came and woke them up in Hawaii of all places.

8. DAN, before you start taking me seriously and fiercely retort...

Here's my preemptive re-retort to your retort..

Chuck Norris approves Pepsi, your argument is invalid

9. I believe what you guys are trying to say is that government policy is put in place based on the number of daily news items ( or some manipulated correlation of it)

News items are a distraction from newsworthy actions.

Nice cans

10. Maybe if the republicans went to Canada we wouldn't have this goddamn war, lmfao.

11. The only reason I didn't like it:

Pepsi used to use A list famous people for their ads (think Michel Jackson).

For this ad they used the daughter of someone that went out with someone that was married to someone that represented someone famous in a court case.

Yeah...real famous that one. :s
    Bet Pepsi had to jump through hoops to book a name like that.

12. ️epis fixes everything.

13. Offended by offering a refreshing cola to somebody whose job it is to keep your streets safe?

Don't complain if you get mugged at night, then :lol:

14. Someone tried to give a pepsi to a city council member. The generous fellow was thrown out of the community panel because of it.

Maybe someone can provide a link? I can't remember where this happened.