Orisons of Glory - Part 8

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Where can i see my banked favours?

2. I'm not opted out, but my favors haven't combined with oats to become stealable. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

3. I feel like if we had to have 1000 to bank 500 it would encourage more pvp

4. Banked and now my current progress does not reflect the total number of favors I've acquired.
    I can see my banked favors in my profile and calculate it easy enough.

wondering if the devs will correct it to show total progress of favors banked and unbanked.

5. You should see on your profile page that the logo changes to stealable. Look for the golden horse just like the event logo for stealable.

6. Look on your profile page scroll down to the items.

7. Yes, I know. They have not converted, the non-stealable favors are still there.

8. Has anyone actually gotten favors from stealing someone?

9. Yes.

10. Out of your total steals, how many times did you take favors and about how many did you receive each time?

11. Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 8 (STARTS 3PM PDT)

Duh...It's all just a money racket to get the ones screaming for pvp awards into the spending game.

12. I got 4,3,2,1,1 in 18 stls

13. I was not the attacker, i was the defender. 8 steals, 4 attacks, and 2 times the items were stolen

14. This event is a good idea but the drop rate for big accounts is terrible. I get 6 to 18 per drop on small account and 1 per drop on big account. Not much reason to stay opt in at that rate

15. 4,3,2,1,1 out of 11 steals is horrible :lol:

16. It depends on the size of the account you're fighting, if you're a bigger account than the defender;
    1. You're a coward, opt out

2. The drop ammount decreases

17. Hit someone that has a higher favour count.

18. Its only the first day scrub

19. I'm yet to get a drop but hopefully it will get more interesting soon

20. This was not very thought out at all for the spenders who have to work in RL to make the money to spend on this game. It's very frustrating not having an option but to opt out because of the event being on week days. Way to go apes.