Brave the Elements Returns

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Why cant we change tokens after 12pm? It says that we need to finish ebs before end not change tokens.

2. I know I am feeding the trolls, but here you go.

Hey, Mr. Snarky (aka Willy), where does it say anywhere in the original post that the prima tokens had to be converted prior to the end of the event? It says they will only drop until the end of the event, there is nothing about a time limit for converting the tokens.

Before calling someone out for not reading the directions, perhaps you should read the directions (or lack thereof) yourself.

3. Well, I recall having time to convert before and nothing in the rules this time says I must convert tokens before end of event this time. Convert being the operative word here. Why wouldn't we assume it was the same as before.

4. Exactly right.

5. Agree TJ, I personally have mine converted, but I know based on previous events of this liking they have allowed time after ebs quit dropping items for people to convert, if this wasn't going to be the case then notifications of fair warning should of been given, IMO! I know some that intentially waited to convert to try and get best rewards, so I do hope somehow this can be fixed for their benefit!

6. Just logged in, cannot convert tokens! Tokens are still in marketplace! Stupidity!!!

7. And where does it say you get extra time?

8. There was always extra time.

9. I forgot to log on and actually convert my tokens, rip to the dream

10. The only extention to times is for opening chests that do not impact the final positions in the event.Having a extention would just delay the rewards being given out.

11. Set an alarm.....heard if it? Lol

12. I didn't get to convert in time either. I do recall all previous events giving a period of time to convert after the event ended.
    I accept that I have missed my window but it would've been nice to have that bit of extra time after event to convert tokens
    I'm sure there are plenty of ppl in the same position.

13. Setting an alarm isn't always the issue. Myself for example, hit the last eb blitzing it and needed a couple of hundred more tokens for the next level. Eb ended just minutes before the promo ended....and I was in a meeting with a client.

Promo ends, meeting ends 10 minutes later, I have hundreds of tokens from that eb that we blitzed....and can't convert them and thus am short of the tier I should have made.

Yeah, it's one thing if you had days and days to convert and never did. That's just kinda silly and lazy. However, if the eb ends 3 minutes before the promo and you in turn have a whopping 180 seconds to convert....well, real life happens and sometimes those 180 seconds are taken up by something else.

That's why they added an hour last time they did this and it's why they should make it standard to add an hour (or two, go crazy)

14. Set an alarm for a game to interrupt my life! Wow, some people are way into KaW! Will never do that - feeding stupidity does not make it go away.

I did not ask to extend conversion of tokens - merely stated an apparent mistake on devs side.

15. It's their mistake that you were busy at the time the event ended?

16. Instructions read 'From now until 12PM PDT on Tuesday, April 11th April complete Epic Battles and Wars to earn Prima Tokens'

If that read 'to earn and convert Prima Tokens into Aqua and Inferno' then nobody that's complaining, including me, would have a leg to stand on.

But it doesn't so it's fair to assume that busting one's ass to complete an Eb just in time to beat the deadline and earn enough tokens to reach the next tier is worth it.

It seems not.

So, next time I'll stop interacting with the event well in advance of the deadline. No xstals burned, no cruxes popped. Fine by me, but I'd be surprised if that's what the Devs really want.

Just be clear Devs that is all I ask.

17. We just earned prima tokens from war as well ---- and we can't convert those.

18. Instructions read 'From now until 12PM PDT on Tuesday, April 11th April complete Epic Battles and Wars to earn Prima Tokens'

If that read 'to earn and convert Prima Tokens into Aqua and Inferno' then nobody that's complaining, including me, would have a leg to stand on.

But it doesn't so it's fair to assume that busting one's ass to complete an Eb just in time to beat the deadline and earn enough tokens to reach the next tier is worth it.

It seems not.

So, next time I'll stop interacting with the event well in advance of the deadline. No xstals burned, no cruxes popped. Fine by me, but I'd be surprised if that's what the Devs really want.

Just be clear Devs that is all I ask.

19. Lol, and there you go, something goes screwy forum freezes and then you get my post twice. Easy to lose those vital few seconds some people needed ain't it. That was not my internet connection that fouled up.