Event chests

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DutchRaider, Apr 11, 2017.

1. We all know the event chests thst you can open once a day.....

We get in a 4 day event like now more then 4 chests i personally have 5 atm and already opened 4.

Isnt it a suggestion to lift the 24 hour buy limit cuz its a waste of chests why drop more then you can possibly open...

2. Because they are not gonna give out 10000 seals for free?

I have 44 chests leftover. That's a lot of chances for a seal or other premium items.

3. You can open more if you use gold keys. What would be the incentive of a 10nob key you can use as much as you want, if the free keys could be used as much as you want?

4. Yeah but once a day for players who cant pay its not much maybe make it 2 or 3 per day the max limit its just a suggestion

5. The chests are a nice little boost, with the chance of good items. They're not meant to be a necessary feature. Opening lots per day for free is the same as just doing handouts for activity.

I could get behind changing the timeframe to 22h or something though, so you don't constantly have to open them later in the day.

6. Yeah but its like for players that cant pay its like a burden
    But its fun to discuss xD

7. I would like for the chest to have a 20 hr timer rather than the current 24hr

8. How is it a burden? You get totally free items every day, like a login bonus that resets every 24h. It makes sense that you could pay for additional daily bonuses, a lot of games do that.

9. like i said for players that cant pay. Some really cant now im not one of em but still ive been there..

10. Like I said, how is getting free stuff a burden? Getting less than paying players isn't a burden, that's just business. Otherwise, why would people pay?

11. im not saying make it free to buy as much as possible ofcourse there must be a limit but once 24 hours is almost nothing like the zta chest its free but event chests are diffrent of course but dont limit it to once per day maybe make it 2 per day or once per 20 hours

12. I can't argue with dropping a few hours from the timer. But event chests are meant to be a small little bonus for activity (logging in to get and open them), not a significant boost to your gameplay. There isn't really a problem with that, honestly I'm quite glad we get any for free.

13. Op the chest keys go away sept 21

14. I might be in favor of a shorter cooldown period between when a key can be bought. I don't know if devs are willing though.

I think a more favorable comprise is to make keys more difficult to buy/purchase or make chest rate drops lower/rarer.

15. I'd personally rather see either 1. 2 keys a day again (they only did this once) or 2. A grace period between opening.

Instead of every 24 hours down to the minute a 15 minute grace before would be nice while keeping the timer in place. Not opening 2 per day like this but just a few minutes sooner while still counting as your freebie for the day.

16. You have to remember that this game is ran like a business, because well.. it is one

17. If you can't put $2 to a game I feel sorry for you and your bankruptcy

18. Some people don't have credit cards to pay :lol:

20. IMO if you can't p2p once in a while for a game you play constantly enough to need more premium items, then you should prolly spend less time in the game and use your free time more wisely. Pick up a second job, or interact with people more. To me it's like buying a console game. You wouldn't call PlayStation every month and demand a free game would you? Sometimes you have to spend a little. Not always but when you want more than is offered. Personally I would never spend 10 nobs to open a chest. But I'll drop 200 circles and 24 xtals a weekend. It's still cheaper than going to a movie or out to eat. And it fills hours of my time not just an hour of my time. I kinda rambled on but I had a point up there somewhere 