What are Building Tokens?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ApeGod, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Recently, there is a new update released in KaW for iOS and Android devices.

One of this new update is called Building Tokens. What are building tokens and how to earn them?

Thank You.

2. They will release details on earning and using them later. Basically it's a token that gives a 1 level upgrade to a building so you don't have to spend money on it

3. Wow, this building tokens is surely a game changing. I would guess that the more expensive the building, the more building tokens have to be spend to increase the level.

In addition, we may treat this building tokens same as event tokens like Prima Tokens where this building tokens will have a huge amount to be spend.

4. I'm pretty sure it's just one token per upgrade. Maybe devs changed it though.

5. These upcoming building tokens will be like the old ones but slightly different. More info will be given out when the devs are ready to release them. But with the upate on the UI for the building tokens it's suspected they will be a permanent part of kaw, unlike the old tokens which were part of an event.

6. I guess building yoken is stockable permenent item

diff. Building uograde will require diff. Qty of tokens

its just another silver bar but devs force us to grow up by reward us building tokens

7. Yep. Bulging tomens are probably gonna be around for a bit.

8. I r gud spelur. I fixed my original post :lol:

9. Mei why is it taking so long to release update????????

10. Building tokens will just be a figment of imagination if Google Playstore doesn't get the supporting update out,that's if they even got it to releaee.

11. The update for Google has already been pushed. I'm on android and have already updated. Not sure why it's taking so long for others to get it.

12. Thanks for the info guys.

13. Must have missed the previous build tokens. Any chance they can be received retro-actively?

14. I'm very interested on learning more information about these building tokens.

15. If they chage the build tokes, example needing few build tokens to level up buildings (1-2 build tokes are ok i thinking) but if ned few to upgrade , whats the point its just like gold drop from eb need to farm lot too.......

16. Maybe have build tokens able to max hf or abys and blow buildings with one token after unlocking 15 or 20 lands in OR. this will help many players which been farming gold for months or years and avoids new players/alts to grow too big too easily ( new players can grow pretty big now days if just active without real money)

17. I only just got my update on Android today