Brave the Elements Returns

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 7, 2017.

1. At least those selfish top plunders can make your team a better chance for a win rather than just hit 60 actions then go inactive with 0 plunders

by the way, if I am not wrong, the event rewards are not even enough to enchant my body armor from lv6 to lv7 lol

2. It's a 4 day event. The rewards are fine considering

3. So apparently 150 aqua gives you inferno as a reward.

4. thats the thing. They want you to get more inferno

5. EE and PvP events shall drop double tokens as it's cleary PvE is dropping 2x (you don't need to collect 2 diff. stuffs to combine to 1 token)

6. PvE is not dropping double. I got my usual, 1/2 part drop amount from this last one.

7. Urgh another day another reason smdfh

8. Hey devs, why the aqua reward tier for 3.5 & 4.5k tokens r not showing any crux chest?

pls fix this.

9. Making it 8 k for a 3 day event is very...excessive. I suggest making it 750-1.25 k for 18.5 k. Just me tho.

10. I may have missed this when I was reading but can we take both token paths & get rewards from both?

11. Yes

12. I don't get what the chest piece is for, could someone point me in the right direction?

13. So if you make 4500 in both Aqua and inferno, does that mean 40% plunder bonus? Do they stack?

14. Also what is an opal of labor for? They seem to be from a past event but still have some.

15. The event is only 3 days rewards are proportional to length of event

16. Unlock xstl restrictions permently its bs we pay 4 them as any other item id like to use the damn things when i feel i want too not have a clock say so

17. Im just gonna save my nobs until a real event comes out

18. so if we do both aqua and inferno, does it give you the plunder spells from both?

19. yes. plunder spells should stack. They did during previous element events.

20. Love you!!!!!!!!