[UPDATED] Upcoming Event Details!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

More items from ebs less items from stealing

2. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Ready, set,................ (Checks watch)...............

3. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Good thought and I'm not against the idea but let folks decide if they want to opt in.. For once let them think as an ape.. Don't blindly take suggestions and incorporate thinking.. Did I say "thinking". You might have the only Ape job but others work very hard for a living to spend most here.. Cheers!! 

4. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

How long will this pvp event go on ?

5. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

What about the players who may be asleep or at work when this event starts and can't opt until it has got underway. I wonder how many will find themselves stripped when they do log on!!

6. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

That shouldn't happen because of the decrease per hit of stolen items

7. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

i will be a sleep at that time we just get farmed till we have nothing left probably

8. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

If they haven't earned items, they won't have anything to be stolen. So it'd be pointless.

9. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Kinda moronic to post when you're free to be hit, don't you think?

10. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

It's really silly,they won't get any items but at some point you'll get to dtw and wake up to 0 troops and spies lol

11. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Support 

12. Hey everyone,

We've run into a few things blocking us from getting this event out today, so we're going to be postponing this one until a late date. In the meantime we'll be looking at getting another event out in its place so stay tuned!

13. So when does the replacement event start?

14. So when you do get this event up and running, could you make it an opt in rather than an opt out???? If not why not?

15. Sorry to hear of the complications, a week long elements (aqua/inferno) event would be a nice replacement for now! ;). I know a lot of people could use some aqua and or inferno restocked! Thanks for the updates and efforts though!!! Its exciting to see new things coming about!

16. Woohoo kingdoms of events

17. Woot Free TRIPLE HTE Weekend!!!

18. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.