[UPDATED] Upcoming Event Details!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

^ this guy rofl

2. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Will this event be dropping same banner tokens as like a part 8 just with this new format or will it be completely seperate from the series?

3. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Absolutely brilliant beautiful event..can't wait for weekend blast!! Ty Devs!!

4. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

@ Wolf

Opting in or out is a choice having you automatically opted in isn't a choice,the devs do not get the start times right for events or br's how can someone opt out n save there gold,ppl complain about the gap this just hurts the smalls n bigs who want to grow.

5. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Bank before you go to bed, when you get up opt out. But that's to complex for your simple mind.

I for one love the idea of this event. I don't like the 8 hour protection spell, but that's just me. Overall I think this will be one of the best events you've had.

6. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

There will be plenty of players beat up on by much larger players. It's always the same with this type of thing.

7. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

I'm assuming this applies during EE wars

8. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

They havent answered that yet

9. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Seems to me that the players with the bigger accounts are going to be targeting the smaller guys like me and alot of others. Making them opt out as soon as they can because they dont want to lose there event items theyve earned! A bit unfair once again as the bigger pay to play guys are going to win.

10. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Its ok devs like bullies plus you can hide for 8 hours its devs way of countering your argument

11. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

@ATA once a pvp action is perform you should not be able to opt out! This will prevent xtalling to a goal and leaving the party early!

12. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

You can only opt out ONCE. Once you opt out, there's no way to opt back in.

13. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Caster I will say your yelling comment was funny. I still get the feeling that this event will favor hansels dramatically in terms of drops. Like the other events. Will event items drop more fairly this time?

14. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

What happens when you opt out? Is it the same item required?

If you opt out halfway thru, do you start from scratch, or continue to a seperate goal?

15. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Thx for clarifying Caster. Nice

16. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

I'm excited better rewards mmmm

17. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

From what I can understand, it's the same item just more required

18. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

...but what happened if after I banked and go to bed someone hire all my allies?

19. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

There happens to be an 8 hour hide ally spell.

This isn't the game for you if these are concerns. These could happen at any single time. Doesn't need an event to happen.

20. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

He meant once you achieved your goal you shouldn't be allowed to opt out and should lose it all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.