Scenario Set #1

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _ZE_FireKTN_MP_, Apr 5, 2017.

1. If you find yourself bored or just looking for something to pass the time, here are some scenarios for you to think about. Some will be kaw related and others not so much, enjoy. :D

1. If you could take complete control over any clan which would it be and what would you do with it

2. If someone on your side in indi or any war for that matter revealed to you that they were using bots to gain an advantage, how would you respond/handle the situation?

3. If you could make one player a mod (besides yourself) at the cost of removing an already existing mod from power, who would you promote to modhood and who would you demote?

4. If you were Spider-Man in that one movie where he had to either save Mary Jane or the bus full of people, which would you save? (in the event that you could actually only save one or the other and not both)

5. If you were on the roof of a 10 story building which was infested with zombies all throughout and you only had 1 bullet to any weapon (without the weapon), a rusty butter knife, and a flare what would you do in an attempt to try and escape?

I would love to hear how you would respond in these situations, cheers. :)

2. I would let them both fall I am Spider-Man i do what I damn well please

5. 4. Bus. Mary Jane is boring and I always preferred Felicia.

5. Holy hell man, what kind of question is that?!

6. 5) rusty butter knife obviously. Then find a stick and tie the knife to one end, creating a Knife Tied to the End of a Stick (the second strongest weapon known to humanity, after the Fork Tied to the End of a Stick)

But legit tho, the knife is the best choice, even if rusty. Can defend yourself somewhat with it till you find a better weapon.

7. Stop with the dumb jokes and put the new event out...

8. NO.

9. ATA caster is derailing the thread, please ask him to leave :lol:

10. 1. KotFE and change their clan page to read the lyrics to the game from which their name comes from.

2. I'd do what I always do when someone tells me they're using some 3rd party software in games. Tell them that bots are for newbs who aren't good enough to be a noob.

3. Toast, because they're finally old enough to mod. Guess I'd remove Mei from mod because someone had to be removed.

4. That would depend if Black Cat was robbing a jewelry store near by, if she is I ditch both and hang out with Black Cat. If I had to pick I'd say Mary Jane, cause I'm a sucker for redheads.

5. I'd use the flare as a mouth guard for the zombies and stab them with the rusted knife. Or maybe use a fire extinguisher if there's one in the stair well and bat the zombies off the roof.

11. Awwwwwhhhhh

^ actual noise that came out of my mouth <3

12. Ok, seriously?

all I see is you posting stupid stuff.

"Awesome."
    "Lol"
    "This is cool"

What are you trying to accomplish? Maybe you should try actually responding to the thread, and answering the OP's question.

1: I would take over the devs clan and kick them all out.
    2: Is someone actually going to admit to a random stranger that they are using bots?
    3: Meh. Id demote one of the inactive mods, and give it to someone who actually would do a good job.
    4: Id save Mary Jane. Shes hot in that movie, right?
    5: Find something metal to stand on and try lighting the building on fire and hope I don't die when the building collapses.

13. Many interesting replys so far :geek:

14. Use the flare as a diversion and hit skates 