Your kaw memories

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nathan_WINNING, Feb 28, 2017.

1. My first silence, Warlock gave me wc roulette taps I mother an returned fire an told him take a hike an he tapped me again so I tapped back an told him to get lost in adult lingo an he narc to a mod lol him an I got to war months later on same side an we won which turned an awkward situation into an awesome moment lol respect to warlock an apoc

2. I remember when kaw_admin came online and silenced a bunch of people. My brother was one of them. Everyone was losing their excrement and started panicking. That was 5, maybe 6 years ago.

3. The clock bypass was one of the funniest things I've witnessed. Everyone blew up wc saying how big and colored and large their clocks were :lol:

4. I remember as a 30 minute old account I tried to join ZAFT :lol:
    First time EBs were introduced.
    IG vs Foxes
    Majesty
    Expanded lands
    Shifter
    Laoda

The panic when HTE was first released is probably my favorite memory

5. The clock bypass was one of the funnest things i was involved in...i was one of the first silenced for it...i remember when clans were your lifeline and loyalty to them was important...and when farming someone made new friends (and enemies) but wasnt really looked down upon...when someone ticked you off and you farmed them til they reset...or just getting into small pvp battle simply because you were bored...i still try...but everyone wants to bring a whole clan into it because they cant handle it

6. The moment that you first realised they just added sound.

7. When we had only LL, only T3, no ebs, no system war.. NO REDSTAR

8. REDSTAR OMG

9. My fondest memories probably would be meeting all the amazing people I have on kaw it's been a long ride thus far I do miss having reset bombs:) and when 3 mil cs was pretty big I miss when the clans had no roles other then owner and admin and how getting an hte was a treat I also miss how family clans were the tops and they would help smaller clans build sigh those were the days and mercing ah mercing back then we always had a flooded wall and would half to split the train up good times <3

10. when Bloody Anarchist Republic stopped being a great clan...bittersweet memories...

11. Wait I I meant I tried to join ZiG as a new account

12. I think my favorite memories are the days I spent clan hopping. I met many people, made many friends, and was a good time.

13. Band camp

14. Lol I made multiple space marine accounts just to get silenced in world chat. Fun times 

15. Finally getting the electric storm bow and also finally managing to get those stupid greaves that always reset up to fully enchanted.

16. -tips fedora-

17. When you just joined and get volley then they tell you to wait and build forge and guild, and your owner actually try to care about you.
    When guild plunder was so op so ee was dominated by guild then worms was everywhere. Drama in wc and forum how they scam people.
    When forum was actually full of drama and they drag rl in it.LOL.

18. The bow omg it was such a status symbol for a while

19. First time I was promoted admin both at Wingless Tyro (my first ever clan) and KotFE.

Meeting amazing people, who are now gone and I can't bare to look at my contacts because I get into a terrible depression (shout out to Greenie).
    Meeting my other KaW friends who drive my every day log-in and have a laugh (shout-out to RedHotVixen).
    Having a KaW players' meet-up in Manila, Philippines, back in 2012 was amazing! We all had some great fun over some great ribs. In those days we were all wondering what the new highland buildings were going to be and we were all saving up, coz the land was going to become half-price. A few days later the volaries and colonies, etc. all were released.
    Oh! And, I had an amazing System War then, too. in the clan called Cebu. I was a hansel learned to pin on quests and get my outside friends in Wingless Angels to keep me pinned and we did so great that the other side FF'd within two hours. lol. Got some mith. There were mith sales back then, too.
    That was great fun.

Having one-on-one clan OSWs are amazing fun even to this day.

Yesterday was pretty good: someone started #pingunation hahaha.:lol:

But, to be honest, my favourite part has been the day I joined KotFE well over four years ago now and every day since.
    I love helping new-comers and teaching them all I know and watching them flourish, finally over-taking me, and in some cases becoming some of the most notorious players in KaW.

20. When Harby got Harbbed, and in turn was the downfall of Zaft.
    Zaft players started leaving, became less and less active, Zaft clans started breaking up, Red and Cella left cuz they were next to be Harbbed, then quit cuz everyone knew they were only EB warriors.

There was also being silenced for typing stfu in WC
    Hitting PWars outside of the clans.
    Winning a war in the last 5 secs.
    OSW against Apoc, Zaft, Kruez, Outlaws among others.
    The breaking up of clans over equipment and HTE.
    PWar income
    The feedback button
    Trying to get an account back and not having the password
    Being silenced for 2 months