SHARK Movies to see before you get attacked by a Shark

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Apr 1, 2017.

1. \o/__________/|_____

Dun dun..

\o/______/|_________

Dun dun..

Yes THIS is the forum thread where I, Ashes, officially have jumped the shark *snickers* *snorts*

So.. this is NOT the thread where we extoll the virtues of the well known Shark classics such as Jaws or Deep Blue Sea or Disney's A Shark Tale..

Here, I have compiled the tastiest, juiciest morsels of Shark movies that you should all see next time you are "Netflix 'n Chill'n" with your love interest

Let's dive in shall we?

DARKTIDE

Catwoman and Sharks!!! Halle Berry in a wetsuit goes in the water.. Shark is in the water.. our shark..

*Note: If you didn't catch the famous line from Jaws.. git outta here! Ur no hardcore shark fan!

*Still here reading?.. not just skimming the pictures? Good.. let's head beneath the waves

Jersey Shore Shark Attack!

Yes there are Sharks off the New Jersey shoreline.. No the sharks didn't get Snooki..

The real gem of the movie (other than the sharks.. and the impressive array of guns the cast of Jersey Shore carried with them on the boat) is Laura Harrison (pictured above).. side string bikinis..

SNOW SHARKS!

Ahhh.. a Canadian classic..

Babes in Bikinis in a hot tub in the Rockies with snow.. what can go wrong?

Sharks!

This movie should be retitled Sharks in a Hot Tub..

SHARKTOPUS!

I always wanted to DJ a pirate radio station off a boat.. get it? Pirate radio.. Nvm..

Those looking for Japanese tentacle anime vibe will be disappointed.. but this movie does have the hottest bikini and headphones on a boat dance scene a movie.. oh and sharks..

SWAMP SHARK!

Who here have the hots for Kristy Swanson, the original Buffy the Vampire Slayer!?... Who here likes long barrel AR-15's?.. and look at the kick ass utility vest.. a must have clothing accessory for anyone planning to kick some Shark ass..

Buffy..

Spring Break Shark Attack

Bikinis bikinis bikinis!!!

I mean.. Sharks! Sharks! Sharks!

What I love about this movie is there is a boatload of sharks!.. enough of one shark movies.. I paid money to see lots of... sharks..

3 Headed Shark Attack!

That's the picture of me in the APOC strip room with Vixy and Crystalee during a strip..

But back to the movie.. Danny Trejo in a shark movie? You gotta see that!.. (I skipped the 2 headed shark attack but that one has way better bikini..I mean shark scenes..)

Shark Night 3D

Swim Forrest, Swim!!!

This movie wins best cinematography (for the regular folks, that stands for best placement of the camera in a movie) for shots like the above.. tension.. drama.. Shark!

SHARKNADO 3!

Sharknado movie franchise has got it all! Sharks from above! Tara Reid with a cordless reciprocating saw! (Any handyperson's wet dream), A weather forecast with sharks!..

Oh and that pic above.. sawed off 12 gauge with a serrated machete and a chainsaw.. two absolute must haves in a Shark Apocalypse.. ok 3..you need bikinis too..

Discuss away!

Shark attack in 3...2....1....

2. You forgot about jaws

3. You forgot to read the thread. Theres a part at the beginning where he says its not about the classics.

4. What about the sharknado seris like the 10movies they made

5. Can't forget sand sharks!

But regardless, nice thread. Glad to see ashes is still around and kicking still

6. Shark nommmmm

7. Best part tbh :)

8. :lol: all these ladies

10. Jurrasic Shark

The Shallows

Shark Tank! for the people who enjoy the more... animated movies.

And you can never forget the original Sharknado

11. Great additions Seth!

Name this shark movie..

It actually has the word shark in its title..

12. I'm sorry. I didn't realize there were words in this forum. 