Kaw's Stud

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by II-roni-II, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasama only introduced the idea of winning because he lost. His goal wasn't to win or lose an argument but to annoy me and/or waste my time and effort arguing with him endlessly. He hoped that I'd take the bait and get worked up when he said I lost, but, even if I give him the information that proves him wrong, it won't matter, because he will just distract from that by changing the subject to something else. If he convinces morons like you, d4rk, that he won, then good for him. Maybe he needs that insignificant reassurance to get through the day.

2. Hey roni is back! Ready for your counseling session yet?

3. If that was my goal I had succeeded at the beginning.

Your obvious distaste for me shined when you first insulted my intelligence.

Ofc, this wasn't my goal.

It was to beat you in discussion and I believe I had succeeded since you lacked responses towards my questions which involved you taking the initative.

You couldn't.

So I decided to admit I won and provide evidence.

Otherwise, I believe the discussion would of continued with you saying more things, I will trip you on and you'd have no reply.

2 fails are enough, I think.

4. You wanted to beat me in a discussion before there was anything to discuss? Riiiight. No. You said it yourself: your goal is just to antagonize me until I make a mistake that you can ridicule. It won't happen though. Your baiting game is weak.

5. You forget that there was a discussion on this thread.

I never said my goal was to antagonise you, infact I'd like you to provide a quote of me saying those words... You can't ofc since I never did.

6. Seeing that this threads somehow still active makes me wonder Roni.
    [​IMG]

7. try using

8. Meh lol to lazy to put in a real effort.

9. Whose obsessed ?Certainly not me , anyone reading your wall would stay clear of you it makes my skin crawl.Too creepy .

10. Says the one that dedicated a forum post to me after wasting the time to stalk my wall, take a SS, post it, then fix it?

11. The only ones keeping this thread active are Kasama and doom. Justice was served .You aint so full of yourself no more.

12. Now you switch topics, what Justice? Is this Diary of a Butthurt Noob or what? It was desperate attack at my personal life that still backfired on you.

13. Next thread comming up " Kaw's biggest playboy " !! i have oodles of juicy screenshots for this one .

14. Go for Roni, somehow still not phased. Or maybe you'll actually find something worth showing?

15. Your personal life is on an old phone app? C'mon man. You need to get out more 

16. Poor batdog thinks he is the star of my next thread .Sorry but you not as classy as the next person i have in mind. You are old news , sorry Mr Loverman .Bigger and brighter people on my agenda.

17. Awwwww but Roni, I though we had something special! I mean you stalk my wall post screenshots of it show the forums & don't even buy me dinner first? I feel kinda used lmfao

18. Ewww yuck , i dont cunjur up them imaginary scenario's in my head like Mrs stud does . And wine and dine out in the Kaw dinery.

19. Listen bumf ag . You've had a thread made about you so you should be happy instead of complaining. It's way more than a low energy player like you could have ever hoped for when you signed up.

20. And you are whom? What part of this has been me complaining? I've practically laughed through this, Invited everyone to go see my wall directly, even stated how flattered I was several times. Nice bypass though, very classy. Guess being bionic doesn't help much in the intelligence department.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.