Kaw's Stud

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by II-roni-II, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lanie real life is real life and that's to be expected and nothing wrong whatsoever for doing it. And good luck to you for showing your husband you love him and aint ashamed to show it to the world .This aint though this is just kaw .They probably get a buzz & their kicks outter having their kinky sleazy comments on display for children and adults on kaw to read. Dont they call that another word ?

2. Roni, you have no clue what you are talking about. You know nothing about how Bat and I met. You know nothing about our relationship. You are wrong on all points. People are noticing your are stalking our kaw walls, and calling you out on it, and you are now claiming this is a kids game, and that is what you are worried about? So you create a forum post and direct people to our walls? Way to go. Who are Bat and I hurting by being affection on OUR walls? Get a life already.

3. Anyone called batdog would have to be a hit with the ladies.
    Imagine introducing him to your folks 

4. Ohh yeah i remember the word now it's " exibitionist's " . Walls are part of someones profile . That weirdo batdog wanted to make a poke at me in a meme on the other forum thread.So i poke back !! If you wanted it all private then keep your sordid comments out of sight in p/m or somewhere else. Your own fault really .

5. Yes sir.

6. I want my instagram account back

7. Sexuality is democracy is it not? We filter most things but to be honest worldwide the whole taboo side of sex has become one of our greatest freedoms.
    Whats better and more normal than celebrating that with your partner.

8. "Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

George Carlin

9. Roni is fed up with men. She must literally get zero attention from them in her real life. That's why she's so bothered to see guys flirting with girls online. Notice how she tried to attack Glenn for finding girls on games, but what did she say about the women who are looking for men? Nothing, even though it takes two to tango. She doesn't mention them because she would be insulting herself. This topic focused entirely on batdog and any negative attention toward hades was collateral damage, also supporting her focus on guys and not on girls. Roni is attempting to find community support for men mistreating women, because on a subconscious level, it allows her to feel as if her relationship problems are because of men and not because of her.

10. You are another weirdo doom.You dont know me at all . i only like men but i wouldnt go on a game looking for one . i get offers on kaw and i just ignore it i dont even reply. i am not interested whatsoever . i have only played kaw as a war game and i dont need to flirt with anyone on a game to boost my low self esteem . i am thinking like kasama and to me kaw isnt a dating site and its odd how anyone can talk sleazy to a screenname that anybody can be behind that account.A fat , ugly , old, criminal and same for the female.

11. i am trying to find community support ? You are one stupid idiot doom rambling. i dont care who supports me , how many or how few. Many people read and support without bringing their name into the open. i am sorry, if i think something needs to be exposed i will do it. i dont need one person behind me in support. i know it opens peoples eyes and even though people may not say in public others notice things but do not want to bring atrention to them selves.Whereas me i dont care what negative things come at me because i wont turn a blind eye.

12. Yada yada yada you're the one who is rambling. So how do you boost your low self esteem if not by seeking love on phone apps?

13. Is this what you're trying to say about lacking self esteem so you dated someone from KaW?

Or are you saying that roni has low self esteem?

Because I am confused here

14. I'm just asking how she boosts her low self esteem.

15. I'm reading it and it looks like you're saying you lacked self esteem therefore seeked an admirer in an app.

16. Your inability to understand what you read is why I told you not to insult anyone else's intelligence a while back.

Let me clarify. I'm not saying MY inability to understand what I read. I'm saying YOUR inability to understand what YOU read. Notice the difference in words there? Apply this to the comment about which you are confused.

17. Ronis, mad once again. She tired called me a liar in another thread then couldn't prove it. She tried fail hitting me & couldn't get the attention back so now she's pulled this stunt.

Sad reality is she wanted to be noticed, now she is not liking the negative attention she's getting from slandering my relationship with Hades.

Lastly, "People are supporting me but staying nameless" I could say that all day. "I have 100 people supporting my thoughts that Roni is a twit". Guess what? No names or lack of players actually showing up support counts about as much as an imaginary friend.

18. Ohh look the lecherous oddball batdog is back to act the " hardman " .Go and hit that shark eb to release all that pent up aggression. You will also boost up your kaw bank balance stud. You know you failed wolf is still on kaw. i am still doing what i do.You need go recruit some more henchman to support your cause.Because doom and the ones so far are running on empty.

19. For the record roni, I consider you and batdog as equally moronic.

20. Doom you are nobody in my book , dont know you .i couldnt careless of your opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.