Operation: Let There Be Light

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AW_BlackFission-_-Wolf_NO, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So is it confirmed that roni is a man? Because i can't see any woman seriously, or for trolling, defending this perverse goof the way she is.

2. Awwwww come on now Roni, don't tell me your running out of good insults. That one was kinda lame

3. Here is a girl defending wolf if needed.

4. You're gonna defend him after we all have proof of what he did? K. You're cool. Real feminist there.

5. After such a sweet & flattering post from Roni, I just can't see letting the die yet so *bump*.

6. Page 11 "leeching off my fame " bit over the top don't you think.

7. She's running out of ways to make herself known so she has to pick the fakest saddest sob story in Kaw to "defend"

8. Dummy batdog i am known for years .You the one who lives in fantasy world .With a kaw girlfriend who pretends you real life husband and wife.How sad and pathetic.

9. Again, Show actual incriminating evidence or close your slow hole. You've lost your battle with me. I enjoy feeding the trolls or I wouldn't stay here. You got butthurt enough to fail hit me because you couldn't actually put up evidence of anything you claimed. Your best evidence is a screenshot of Hades & my wall. Which I add once again is completely VEIWABLE by anyone. So what exactly am I hiding there? What big secret is there?

10. Yes. You haven't got the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

11. See biggest issue here is I keep being grouped with the players attacking him over one problem & people don't seem to understand that the reason I hit him goes back way further than this incident.

Hate to use this phrase, but feel free to ask him why I started hitting him. Granted I'm sure he's not going to be honest about the entire thing but there should be enough truth in it to show my reasons & actions are separate.

With that stated, I do agree with them. However, I still have yet to hit him again. I've been waiting for his cowardly Reseting self to grow. I may resume hitting him again thanks to Roni & her wild conspiracy theories but hey I just dislike the guy & the things he done while I considered him a friend once upon a time.

12. All batdog and his weirdo r.p friends do is spread lies about other people while are guilty of the same thing . Double standards and liars. The only put up i know is to hit your account - it is a war game after all .And you put up a meme to me and wolf .So i did a dedication to you and your fantasy world on kaw. Dont attempt to discredit anyone on kaw when you are lecherous too.

13. Why you soo butthurt over wolf batdog ? Did he steal your previous kaw girlfriend off of you ? !!

14. Nah, batdog doesn't try hooking up with 14 year olds. 

15. You put up hitting me because your a sad hypocrite that couldn't post evidence to support your claims all the while practically begging them to show you screen shots you then decided was false.

Your still a sad desperate butthurt forum warrior with nothing better to do Roni. OK, I post flirty open-ended remarks on my partner's wall. And? That's your big move? Still doesn't prove me to be a liar, still doesn't prove I have a thing to do with this current situation Wolf's found himself in yet again, still doesn't prove anything more than you desperately need the attention of others.

I asked you for screenshots & all you could offer is the same thing I can see at any time. Just admit you have absolutely nothing here Roni, hitting me proves being butthurt, stalking my wall proves desperation, public slander in the form of a forum post proves your the biggest hypocrite here, bringing children into this proves your still just as dimwitted as always when the very case your defending involves a minor.

You single handedly picked apart your entire defense. I'm just enjoying feeding the troll at this point. 3rd party people that have nothing to do with things are even telling you that this is a sad effort. Just give it up already Roni.

16. i should invest my time more productively like you right batdog and follow your lead ? Trying to find my beau on a game. Yes you soo wise .Soon kaw can advertise as " Lovers paradise ". Where you can find your lifelong partner and immerse yourself as well in a fantasy game of love & war all under one roof.

17. Once again with the pitiful insults. You still haven't proven anything. At least this was entaining at the start. Now it's come down to you attacking my personal life instead of just admitting your wrong.

Believe as you wish Roni, my wall stays the same. You lost this battle, admit it or not. When you haft to stoop low enough to stalk a player's wall just in a sad attempt to draw attention it's pitiful. When you can't back up your claims then instead try your best to push another claim off in a effort to cover it. It's butthurt, you've began to bore me at this point so believe as you wish. Find a better hobby already, and once again find actual screenshots or just give up already.

18. Pimd is more suited for your kind batdog . And i lost nothing . i hit you because it is a war game after all .You fail to hit back at all.Proving the only reason you on this game is to find yourself a wife.

19. You hit me in place of showing evidence, I choose not to hit back. You choose to fail pin on me, you choose to make a sad attempt to win by making a full blown butthurt forum post.

Ending results: Batdog, requests proof Ronis response? Butthurt fail hitting.

Roni Makes wild claims, Results? :Failure to produce anything that wasn't available already.

Roni hits Batdog, Results? : Failed hits & bragging that she was never hit back.

Reality: I make 980ml a hit on Lotl/Goth, why waste my hits on you? You fail pinned to feel big & in your mind succeeded.

Ending total of it all Proof of your claims? Non-existent, Actually winning a point? Diddnt happen. Response to being unable to show proof? Butthurt forum post. Accusations & Basis on "Slander being used". Again you failed to prove anything so you attacked my personal life & insisted that I have a solely Kaw based relationship with no proof to support that either.

Yes you failed miserably, accept it or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.