Kaw's Stud

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by II-roni-II, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wish someone said those things to me  I'm jealous

2. I don't know why I clicked that

3. Miss melon, bend over in front of me so I can see your behind  I'm sure it's big n round n juicy and I just wanna see it!

4. I've never seen such casual, nonchalant flirting. teach me your ways.

5. Trying to decide if I love it or hate it 

6. Stud?

Game weak asf :lol:

7. Thought batdog was gay

8. What if i said it?

9. You'd have me weak at the knees 

10. Lol the kaw boyfriend and girlfriend who never met .Yet pretends to be reallife husband and wife . Kaw is getting more like pimd everyday with these weirdos. And no butthurt here you never even hit me . Reallife married couples dont put their fantasy details on their walls.The matching his & her banners though are very cute and adorable.

11. Roni, you are a patheticly miserable person in this case. I've see players do things like this & met married couple that play Kaw. Just because your lonely you think that romance is dead.

So again put up or shut up, do you have actual evidence that Hades and myself are not a legitimate couple?

This was a butthurt pathetic attempt to discredit me, you keep forgetting my wall is VEIWABLE BY EVERYONE. So you diddnt uncover a huge secret, you made yourself look like a butthurt forum warrior that can post a screenshot that anyone can just as easily see by going to my wall.

Lastly, fail hits dosent prove anything minus a extreme level of butthurt from being wrong once again. I asked you to put up or shut up. You still lack ANY evidence of anything you claimed twoards me.

What have we learned here?
    1. Batdog loves Hadeswifes.

2. His wall is spammed with posts from here & he has spammed hers in return.

3.Roni still can't back up anything she says with real evidence short of using a person's wall.

4.Ronis level of butthurt lead to desperate maybe even borderline stalkerish levels or she secretly has a thing for me. (Sorry Roni, as you proved I am already spoken for ;) )

5. Lastly, that I still haven't wasted my energy hitting you when Lotl & Goth pay significantly better.

12. Support! Hahaha this is fun read

13. Roni now you stalking people huh!!i have Know bat and hades for yrs.They dont need to prove u anything.Better leave em alone

14. Keep living in fantasy island stud . Real life married couples dont need to put up all their weirdo role play on their walls. Dont even try to portray that i am jealous because i dont do the kaw bf and gf weirdness.But dont even bother joining in insulting wolf when your wall comments show what a man living in a fantasy that you are.

15. vito he is a oddball yet trys to slander other people when he is guilty of the same thing

16. This backfired nicely.

17. Aphrodita it never backfired everyone has seen how pathetic he is . where the copy tray box is on the screenshot.Go read the words that box is hiding .Its sleazy and all for view on a childs war game .

18. Look I'm done arguing with you on this topic, We are legitimate. Just because your alone or by some given miracle you have a partner that doesn't play Kaw like you. Does not mean it's a "Kaw Relationship".

People have already seen how sad & desperate you are to slander my name by any means possible, & lastly EVERYTHING on my wall is well with Tou rules & conduct.

However, making this forum post is personally Attack other players in a negative way which I do believe if is against Tou if I'm up to date on things.

This was created in a sad attempt to Attack my credibility, which it's obivsouly failed once again.

So invite everyone to go see my wall, it is completely unchanged. Roni, you fail again. I have NOTHING to hide.

19. roni is my salty queen!

20. Lmfao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.