Community Wishlist Response

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Mar 15, 2017.

1. I would actually like to see plunder wars return. Currently you have 1 option to grow. If you tweak the numbers a bit, it isn't impossible that pwars would be viable, without completely removing ebs as the main growth.

The simple fact of the matter is we have a war system, that has no use. Either remove it completely, or make something usable of it. As it is, it just adds space that could be better used elsewhere

2. Could you elaborate on what 'soon' means-even if only in relation to land release (i.e. Before or after). As this would possibly be the only other gold sink besides lands (which has been delayed indefinitely) it would be helpful to know.

Thanks

3. Wow cool, this stuff should arrive just in time for nobody to give a crap.

4. True true

5. Hi Mark, so I took a long hiatus and came back to what appears to be grossly inflated numbers everywhere (would be nice to see a zero or two just fall from the gold issue, it's an eyesore and headache looking at those arbitrarily large numbers)

With that, are events that seem to offer a lot of different angles to aquire gold, equipment, materials etc... I think that is a good addition to the way this game has evolved. There are other aspects it seems being worked on that are favorable to different styles and I like that as well.

So my wishlist item is pretty simple (and possibly brought up as well). I noticed these events bring different goals and collectibles from one to the next. Because of this, there are lots of outdated materials sitting in inventory with no foreseeable use or need.

What about an exchange off to be able to drop these from inventory and still get value from something that was earned yet unable to be used. I.E. extra geodes from the 2 a day limit, extra forge chests from the limits, or items from previous events. Maybe recieve nobs like the Felltide trade out, or some sort of game usable items. Anyway, just a thought seeing as these were earned special items, and they seem to be taking up needless real-estate in our inventory after the fact. Your input would be appreciated.

Front

P.S. getting really old opening chests with a 30-600 range and getting mostly 30's lol. Had 2 out of the 24 I've opened higher than 70:(

So theres another wishlist item. After so many opened you should be guaranteed drop of 50% of the maximum or higher for the money spent:) if there are similar items in the future.

6. Instead of new lands how about updating lowland buildings to level 10

7. Do something with quest

Ban botters

Make war rewards worth going for

Better buildings on existing lands not new lands

Oh hell who am I kidding none of this will happen

8. No new lands! Horrible idea. The other day a newbie grey joined my clan. Started talking to him about builds and what kinds of builds are good for certain things. Eventually the subject came about of the cost of lands and builds. He started calculating the cost to become BC. He told me bye and have fun. Quit. Uninstalled and messaged me in a 3rd part app saying that it was utterly ridiculous how much it would cost and how long it would take. He only played for 2 days.
    Catering to the LB players shouldn't be the focus. Giving newbies something to work towards and bringing in more ppl to keep the game alive should be the focus.
    LB players have what they want.
    Help the mids and smalls.
    Their goal is to be on the LB.
    Catering to LB players shows favoritism and makes true every bad thing ever said about the Devs.

9. ...of course catering to lbs is going to be the focus...why would it not be? That is after all where the revenue comes from...it only makes sense ...if they had to make a choice ...keep thousands of free play customers...or lbs...what do you think they would choose? This app is a business ...I think most tend to forget that

10. The one thing devs need to do is fix hte. Growth and damage to eb is just insane. Either add the bonus bar back permanently or cap damage like you did with ambush back in the day. If you don't ....come may when you add more useless lands and hte starts lasting 30 seconds don't cry when your revenue flatlines

11. This makes sense in theory until the player base gets small enough where it's really not worth spending on the game. Then the game gets shut down, see-> GaW

12. Firstly i gotta say where is this catering shizz coming from?

i can tell you now. The biggest spenders in my clan arent the lb, its those chasing BC. They spend the most. once you BC you chill and relax after the stressful chase lol and getting on lb isnt actually hard these days.

And where do the chasers come from, player retention. Getting hooked

The spenders are quitting and passing on their accounts to others

The game isnt bringing new people in

The only new accounts around are alts

Think some of you have totally fantastical ideas about this game and direction majority of you want what suits you and you only

well no new players = a dead game
    no one spending = a dead game

both as important ;)

13. hi i know devs decided to delay release of new lands, but what happen to build tokens it hought devs said they releasing it soon ( like relly soon)?

14. This was so well said, and it goes along with what Vixen said. 70+ LB are in osw right now.
    Lastly, you know the game has become about growing to grow more instead of growing to fight when xWarRocketAJAXx is not pvp'ing anymore and just trying to keep up with building.

15. Before new lands and builds are released can you at least give us a teaser of what we could possibly expect?

Thank you chaos out

16. How bout a castle upgrade there's trillion s an trillions on lands an building but we never spend any on castle sure would be nice with a new castle

17. What about mage for buildings?

18. New lands /buildings for war only pls

Be creative without disrupting the normal game play. I'm BC along with many others who if they are here for events and eb's as a mainstay may not agree with this idea.

My suggestion for war only buildings can add a 3rd dimension as in 2 new buildings that can damage towers to a maximum of say either of 50% 60% or 70%. Taking it a step further building upgrades are kept in line with build sizes.

EG: level 1-5 is unlocked when in Highlands
    ------level 6-10 unlocked when in Hoarfrost
    ------level 11-15 unlocked when in Abyss lands
    ------level 16-20 unlocked for Osman lands

Furthermore a new and unique building is also created along the lines of the castle. This is upgradeable for each new level for upgrading the new war buildings.

Moving on to who or why players would use these tower busters. Those in OSW PvP or EE or other war events can only use these and not available for use against EB's nor Quests. Those players who play for EB's and events may argue the new buildings are not needed or wanted but i will counter argue they can use them against unfriendly players as a counter measure. There would be no plunder loss nor gain and allow 1 more gold sink.

Lastly any new other lands/buildings for the normal progression could be delayed to allow more time for those players whose end game is BC. Its a temporary delay as i believe its inevitable that KaW will release new lands/buildings for the BC who want them and need them to keep interest high.

Whilst i am in PM with other ppl one suggestion is a counter balance is required to offset the non-towered PS builds advantage. Anyone can offer up an idea.

My 1st idea is make KO of PS pay more in such a way it makes Tanks not the only build whose towers can be damaged.

2 new other buildings can be introduced that destroy BALLISTAS that damage towers.

19. How about having a black Friday more then once a year? 3 times a year every 4 months? We need a break in the cost every once in a while. Think about it devs win win for all :)

20. Soooooooo... Please tell us everything about these 30 new shark eb's? :3

Edit: never mind, I got the joke, nice one devs :)