Kaw's Stud

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by II-roni-II, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was praying this was for me

2. Wow what a stud indeed.

3. More like Kaw's photo error :|

4. Were you not just arguing that screenshots can easily be faked?

5. wait i am fixing the code you will love this !

6. Durr zorkay these are all on kaw to see for yourself

7. Remove the capital i or write imgfit in all caps

8. If this works, you have to do the images seperately.

Regardless, I thought itd be interesting... It's just a bunch of boring ss

9. That's not the problem, she's trying to link to an album instead of an actual image..

Edit: an album of 6 images I think.

10. Haha thankyou everybody for being patient and your advice how to fix.This is so funny cause he is quick to point fingers at others and slander them.Yet look at the player in action and in graphic detail too !

11. Xxxbumbatxxx

12. I'm confused about what this is?

13. do we know what anything on the forums is these days? I don't really see what the issue is tbh, it's just two people in a relationship

14. Wow way to stalk someone's wall you creep

15. Awwwww Roni, so sweet of you to notice ! Sorry but I'm obivsouly taken. I am flattered though that you went through so much effort to show Kaw THE SAME THINGS ON MY PUBLICLY VEIWABLE WALL.

The pure level of butthurt here is off the charts lmfao.

16. Not sure why screen shots of my kaw wall are being posted??!! Roni, you have never heard of a couple that enjoy playing the same game? Jealous much?? Piss off.

17. I will admit this, NO player has ever been this butthurt over me. I've been farmed, stripped slandered in WC, had trash talk on my wall, been called everything imaginable in my pm & clan chat.

This though, has to by far be the most flattering thing I've experienced yet!

18. Oh I forget, difference between me & wolf is Hades & Myself are both well over 18 ;) just saying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.