Season 7 ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TheScottishWarrior, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Ok so Season 7 should be coming up soon and I think it's a good idea to her rid of Lowland wars. I think we should go back to The old days called a " Throwback Season" go back to Season 3 when SH/SSH Were the best build . another thing is Increase the plunder per attack and steals . This helps everyone get a chance to war and make the game more fun and better . Yes there can be tanks/ Hansels but they secret build is SSH. Harder to hit and more supportive to the many people that enjoyed Season 2 and Season 3. Throwback season devs ? Leave comment and what you agree and disagree about .

2. We should go back even further of a throw back to these turtle wars, 48 hr wars!

3. The best kind <3

4. I almost agree with the idea of scrapping ll wars
    What I'd like to see is a season with a mixture of wars, clan wars, primals, indi and low lands

Lots of wars, around the clock, something for everyone

5. The return of reset bombing and pwars would be nice.

6. I mean I just figured out why LL were invented(to grow alt with any build u want through FFA wars in events with minimum activity) so I don't think we should get rid of them

But all indi season would be nice

7. No support

8. Baljeet has spoken.

9. Bot vs bot the ultimate challenge the immovable script vs the unstoppable keyboard

10. eh

11. Season 3 was terrible lol what planet you on haha

No one wants to go back to stacked rosters with SH and SSH and lb being the only section of kaw who could war leaving 90% of kaw unable to war

s1/2 were fun s4 was fun

12. S1/2 were indeed fun but SSH ruled lol

13. Bringing back ssh would just be stupid

14. Hmmm I have never done season 3 but it sounds like it was a nice time for wars. I don't know what I think. I still like lowland wars. Overall I want more equality.