Operation: Let There Be Light

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AW_BlackFission-_-Wolf_NO, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seeings how Roni has seen it fit to call me out in another forum post. I challenge you to show me evidence of myself being a liar.

Based around Wolf's previous statement of "Show me Proof". I ask both of you to put your heads together to form 1/4th of a working brain & show actual evidence of me lieing.

Obivsouly your word verses mine won't cut it so as I stated show me actual proof that I'm lieing.

2. Your word versus mine ? You mean the whole fabricated gossip your sad little r.p gang spread around but it's all hearsay because noone seen your screenshots you pretend to have. Just stay in your bubbles all doing your weird kaw bf and kaw gf's that you all have going on .You think that by lying about wolf in a gang will make the whole of kaw believe you without thinking ? Dead wrong . in the long run the only peoples reputation that you hurting & damaging is your own . Slander is against the law but you think you are safe behind a screen to distort all your lies . You all need to grow up . You all nothing more than a gaggle of fools . Spreading hate but no solid proof because its just word of mouth maliciousness and envy.

3. Firstly you little twit, my fight with Wolf is unrelated to anyone elses. If he says ANYTHING true at all, he can even tell you our feud was before this.

Secondly I NEVER claimed any screenshots, just because I'm on this post does not mean I have a affiliation to any screenshots as our feud is completely different than this.

Lastly put up or shut up, you throw the word liar out there quiet a bit with NO proof to support the statement.

4. Lol put up and shut up .Batdog was one i ejected from crackdown 3 years ago.What did he do ? He cryed to his friends in mercs legion to hit me.You gotter laugh at these kaw gangsters he spends the majority of his day playing the kaw ban the above person in activitys.Then he thinks he is a " hard guy " you joker.Sorry i aint one of those weak females impressed by oafs like you. Go act the hard nut to them back in TSH .The the only ones naive enough to be impressed by your fact act.

5. Hey Roni, nice fails no pots required oh again show proof or shut it. Ask Ml yourself I've never ran to them for help. Seeings how you have absolutely nothing better to say you resort to a completely unrelated alligation to slander my name.

6. You keep slandering wolf i will show what a feeble runt of a man you really are.

7. That actually made my day, the fails keep coming in this is great lol

8. Roni is a moron. I have proven it numerous times, she lies, she completely fabricates stories, she changes her opinion based on whatever fight she's losing at the time. Don't bother asking her for facts because she wouldn't know what a fact was if I hit her in the face with one.

Wolf is a liar and a pervert. He has done unscrupulous things. Many people have seen the ss', many people wish they didn't see the ss' because that's how disgusting they are. The ss' cannot be posted by anyone other than a statless alt because doing such would warrant an immediate forum ban. Do drop the savior act Roni, if anyone needs saving it's you from yourself old girl. ;)

9. ohh look here comes semzz the leech. Never far from where ever i appear or write. i feel sorry for you semzz you just another of them bozzo's who cant impress people in real life so you come into a game and try hulk up your whole persona .But behind the screenname is a weak and pathetic man . Slander never holds any weight. send me all them discriminating screenshots that you have on that 3rd party app. if you refuse thats because you know your whole twisted plot against wolf has been exposed . And no heroine act here. i can just see through all your lies. So message me and ill give my 3rd party app name .

10. You guys really need to stop giving roni attention. She can't do whatever she's doing if you stop giving her your time.

11. You do realize that you keep slandering people, then saying that slander never holds any weight, or that it isn't true, right?

12. Right 

13. Just as i expected - not one of these oddballs requested me to show them " alleged " screenshots. And zorkay you get called and accused the disgusting things that they been labelling Wolf by these lowlifes.Then you come back and try nitpick how i defend the accused. How i see it - you need to put out fire with fire ,but not fire with a inferno instead. These lowlifes want to destroy someone's reputation with lies. Let them burn .

14. Im confused.

Those guys your badmouthing haven't said a word to me, yet you think they are calling me names?

And how do i know your telling the truth, and that they are lying?

15. Zorkay you dont know how hurtful it is to be the victim of someone / or a group of people's lies until it is you being that person. It is another form of gang bullying they are doing by spreading lies. You understood my message clearly you are not that stupid. So stop trying to patronize me to try get some brownie points.

16. Idk what this nonsense is but I responded so go ahead and target me ...waiting......still waiting........................:::::

17. So now that I know what this thread is about ...why haven't the devs up banned this sicko who wrote this forum?

18. Have you seen any screenshots vadar i highly doubt it ? The other day as soon as i wrote on this thread i got p/m with the same reason. Up to yet i seen no proof. As soon as i see them in wc all ganging up on him and the stupidness they have all wrote on this thread . i realised they lying and if anything they set him up pretending to be the girl in question . Then i get my account attacked by ryuk and his alt yesterday randomly . it seems they want everybody to hate him and if you doubt their story you going to get attacked. Proving it is just gang mentality trying to bully him off kaw.

19. ......soooooo we keep wolf? MacaRoni said she'd leave in his spot instead. Fair deal? I think so

20. I HAVE seen the proof. He's a disgusting pig who should be in jail for the rest of his life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.