Concerning Republicans

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _ZE_FireKTN_MP_, Mar 30, 2017.

1. They are odd creatures to say the least. They're typically old. White men with little or no hail. But there's nothing wrong with that.

The problem is the difference between the Republicans of the past and the ones as of now.

They were once the under dogs before they rose to popularity and rivaled the backwards thinking of the Democrats. And after a great Civil War and some reconstruction they stood victorious. They were once cool and great but now they're reduced to mostly blockheads who's only defense is calling someone a liberal repeatedly and spitting all of there keyboards. Well. This is just what I've gathered about the Republicans of KaW. They hate liberals but they sure love to use that word dozens of times a day.

How did the Republicans wind up this way? Thoughts?

Keep the salt to a minimum plz

2. I like the constitution, the left wing very loosely follows it. I prefer a conservative right wing like Ted Cruz. Someone who abides by the way our country was established to be. Don't stereotype, not a good way to start a debate.

3. Noice b8 m8. But I will nibble. First Ben Carson. For the obvious points. My issue with the post is it is almost entirely sweeping generalizations and categorization that the left says they hate to do. Encouraging everyone to be whatever they want to be, whether its a 6 year old, or the sex opposite the birth one, or no renounce the idea of gender altogether. My query is why the b8 m8 can't we just leave irl and politics out of it? Games are supposed to be an escape from reality after all.

4. Well seeing as both sides do the same thing I don't see why you only paint republicans in that way

5. both parties are manipulated by the wealth cartels, money makes the rules in any society governed through fascism.

6. Republican salt? I thought Left/Liberal salt were more common.

7. He who pays the piper calls the tune

That is why there are no states, they have become federal territories

I know a guy who contacted his governor to inquire about some evidence that he is a state citizen

And anyone can try this by the way

Well his governor told him "we don't do that we only have residency"

A "resident" is a temporary legal status in which you domicile someplace else and you are only in the state for work and when your done working you'll return home

This is because state citizens are the only ones under free government with no federal obligations

And second is that this resident status puts you into "interstate commerce" and every single action is under plenary congressional regulation

As far as the party discussion in op, no party represents the people, each party has the same agenda to undermine our individuality and replace it with group think and collectivism

The foundation of our country is a representative republic, and you will see all parties refer to a "democracy" even though no democracy was ever established outside the (foreign) jurisdiction of Washington DC

I can prove it if anyone is interested, it's no secret DC is a foreign jurisdiction, pretty basic

Once the states accept $1 of federal money they lose their sovereignty and are then obligated to enforce congressional legislation instead of their own

They're no longer obliged to represent the people and whoever buys the most votes gets his way

So the entire idea of having any party whatever you call it is just part of the divide and conquer scenario

Trump is president of Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the other territories, he has no authority to dictate to the states about education, environment, or Healthcare

Each state is originally it's own sovereign country and as such it should legislate its own laws that compliment it's constitution

Nations have governors, corporations have presidents

8. lol democrats are going extinct after 2017....look at the career suicide occurring on tv every day

9. libertarian gang 