Operation: Let There Be Light

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AW_BlackFission-_-Wolf_NO, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *DISCLAIMER*

After reading this, should you agree or decide to Support this cause in ANY WAY-- DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. You will be targeted! By the very people that don't want the Truth Known.

This is an Intelligence Gathering for all who have ever been subject to threat or defacing by the Dark World of KaW. 

Simply Do the Following-

*Follow me- explain your cause. If you have SS, I will later direct you on where you can send it. [It will be a publicly located Chat, where ALL SS will be posted completely anonymously to protect Everyone] who is sick of the corruption KaW has known for years*

Names specifically shown in any SS WILL BE INTENTIONALLY BLOTTED OUT! This is NOT to deface anyones' character, This is NOT in any way targeted at anyone in particular. This is designed to illustrate Clearly and Truthfully the Darker underlying Nature of this game that none have seen fit to challenge thus far.

NOTE- Names of groups, however, Will NOT recieve such protection. The People have a right to know the organizations that support this Ugly Side of KaW. 

This account has battled Them from the very start. This account cannot hide lol. So I accept Their hate, for the opportunity to Bring To Light what those among the Dark World of KaW would go to any length to silence your voice.

We have been subjugated far too long. Let your Voice be heard! Let the Free People be allowed to enjoy KaW once again!!

They do and have been targeting me for years, Threatening anyone who knows the truth. Do Not fear Them, for there is nothing they can do to anyone that they haven't done themselves in worse fashion. They often seek to Loudly and dominantly proclaim others' faults, as a clear Red herring to divert you from Their ugly past as well. The truth is invulnerable to lies- It will Always remain true. Their Lies will not withstand the scrutiny of All of KaW!

This Operation is Not funded by, run by, any Organization of KaW. This is NOT to create havoc and discord, as this issue will most likely be tried into silence. No offense intended Mods, we understand you have a job to do. This was designed for the Sole purpose of revealing Truth.

They will ultimately reveal themselves, as hate is a very difficult emotion to hide indefinitely. So I implore you, nay hope, that we who wish to enjoy this Game, may one day do so without threat to our character and dignity.

Spread the word fellow Fighters! But do so Respectfully! Do so with Honor! This is Not for glory, this is so They can no longer keep us silent!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing" -Edmund Burke

Happy Kawing Ladys and Gents
    May the force be with you

2. Sounds like ur getting a chomo ring together

3. I read here and there so kind of confused..u talking about bots?

4. I think it's trying to start a cult.
    However rational thought eludes it.

On the plus side this is quite eloquently phrased.
    I think.
    I'm not sure as I couldn't actually find the light we are being guided towards.

If any one can interpret this and pull their heads out of their darkest most regions long enough to translate for the rest of us.
    Please do.
    Or don't. Up to you. You may have a life after all. I just wasted two minutes of mine reading and writing this.

5. Never trust a man with no allies

6. Trust me here Optimal he's just a sad little man with nothing better to do with his time

7. What a joke of a human -_-

8. Honestly wolf,
    You are wasting kaw's life with your absurd post. No one care what you want. Honestly you can say and do what you want, but you are just butt-hurt you got caught?

Further most you cried wolf to the mods and Devs numerous times. You are the laughing stock of kaw. ?

Stop wasting your time and your typing because all you do is talk in circles.

And those screenshots? You mean 1 out of 5000 that you show?

Say what you want, but you dug your own hole.

9. Wow so when did westburo church start recruiting in games 

10. This post needs more attention. Wolf is right. The Illuminati are taking over the world, and we need to stop it.

They're growing in power; even my aluminum mind-protection hat isn't enough anymore. Now they're invading Kingdoms to establish their new world order, and I fear it may be too late to stop them. Please, people of KaW, donate your gold to stop the Illuminati threat before we are all mindless slaves pressing a button repeatedly.

11. Where is my tinfoil hat :'(

12. This guy needs a box of crayons and a helmet man for real

13. I only sell ALUMINUM MIND PROTECTION HATS to certified users. I take this very seriously. The Illuminati have been trying to foil my mind protection for years. If a spy for the Illuminati gets their hands on one, they will turn it over to the Reptilians to reverse-engineer.

14. I trade for secret stash of razzleberry skittles:)

15. That moment when wolf blocks you for going against him when you asked for the truth and he tells you you've been gotten to :]

16. *DISCLAIMER*

After reading this, should you agree or decide to Support this cause in ANY WAY-- DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. You will be targeted! By the very people that don't want the Truth Known.

This is an Intelligence Gathering for all who have ever been subject to threat or defacing by the Light World of KaW. 

Simply Do the Following-

*Follow me- explain your cause. If you have SS, I will later direct you on where you can send it. [It will be a publicly located Chat, where ALL SS will be posted completely anonymously to protect Everyone] who is sick of the corruption KaW has known for years*

Names specifically shown in any SS WILL BE INTENTIONALLY BLOTTED OUT! This is NOT to deface anyones' character, This is NOT in any way targeted at anyone in particular. This is designed to illustrate Clearly and Truthfully the Lighter underlying Nature of this game that none have seen fit to challenge thus far.

NOTE- Names of groups, however, Will NOT recieve such protection. The People have a right to know the organizations that support this Ugly Side of KaW. 

This account has battled Them from the very start. This account cannot hide lol. So I accept Their hate, for the opportunity to Bring To Dark what those among the Light World of KaW would go to any length to silence your voice.

We have been subjugated far too long. Let your Voice be heard! Let the Free People be allowed to enjoy KaW once again!!

They do and have been targeting me for years, Threatening anyone who knows the truth. Do Not fear Them, for there is nothing they can do to anyone that they haven't done themselves in worse fashion. They often seek to Loudly and dominantly proclaim others' faults, as a clear Red herring to divert you from Their ugly past as well. The truth is invulnerable to lies- It will Always remain true. Their Lies will not withstand the scrutiny of All of KaW!

This Operation is Not funded by, run by, any Organization of KaW. This is NOT to create havoc and discord, as this issue will most likely be tried into silence. No offense intended Mods, we understand you have a job to do. This was designed for the Sole purpose of revealing Truth.

They will ultimately reveal themselves, as hate is a very difficult emotion to hide indefinitely. So I implore you, nay hope, that we who wish to enjoy this Game, may one day do so without threat to our character and dignity.

Spread the word fellow Fighters! But do so Respectfully! Do so with Honor! This is Not for glory, this is so They can no longer keep us silent!

"BM we are your father" - The Dark side of the Force

Happy Kawing Ladys and Gents
    May the force be with you

17. Oh and if anyone sees my ss and there are bits blurred out, do contact me and I can show the real ones :]

18. You are not alone ! i too have been a victim from the kaw mob for years also no lie ! But do not waver your stance , stay strong and you can overcome . i think though this thread has more of a love heartbreak undertones.And the real message is i had a kaw girlfriend but she moved on to another kaw man.And i have been fighting to win her back but the new kaw lover has got his kaw gang on me !!

19. I don't always go after M&ms but when I do I choose the nuts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.