Community Wishlist Response

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Hello Community,
    First off thank you ATA for listening to the players who posted on the original post on the changes players wanted in the game.

Where growing for new players in a way is addressed with tokens, I wanted to talk about the current packages offered in the store for players.

The spending of 20$ for 32 xtals only etc and those promo packs that appear for 30 mins include 10-15 xtals some nobs and a seal or two is sadly not enough for players to buy and even make a dent in the world of Kaw today.

Promo packs need to advance, they need to offer more to players who want to grow faster and become relevant in the game.

Games that came after kaw took away players from here and kept them away because while they are expensive to play, they provide great bundles/promos so that players who spend can grow and enjoy the game at a high level.

Here for a player of my size to make a dent in these events needs to buy the xtals pack $20 at least 1-2 times to make 25k-40k items of the event that excludes the nobs needed for the circles and seals, adds another $10-30.

2 events each month take the spending tally high and with no great return these players are left behind to play against the scraps.

Better bundles and promo packs need to be developed let's take an example:
    For
    $49.99
    80 xtals
    1000 nobs
    5000 silver bars
    5000 bronze bars
    300 Aqua
    300 inferno
    5 seal of damned
    50 avium circles
    10 horns
    (In future when released land token or build tokens)
    Spice it up
    1 holy banner token (relevant to event to upgrade banner) add gears and materials from past events players can use to upgrade their equipment.

Can have bundles for different price tiers and the expensive the bundle the better savings overall are made.

We have players who will be willing to spend but they need to be enticed by ata to spend.

The enticement comes from a realization that the pack they buy will indeed help them grow at a relevant rate and player will be able to compete.

Just wanted to share the idea with ata and kaw community.

Thank you

2. Don't add new lands... The game will probably completely die soon after you do...

3. Ok Chicken Little & ty for such a new post.
    Nice SS btw 
    Were u playing dead?

4. Night, get back to your thread and tell me what you think about my suggestion! lol

5. ATA Charlie when are yaw go start with the new features??????????

6. Request to devs to increase plunder of all ebs. To give more sbs from event.
    So that players can grow faster, and have a chance to reach lbs..

It seems like the players who are albc spent a lot of rl money. Yes we know you want more money but lets notch down a little for non money spenders as well..

We all know devs will say "Ty for your suggestion, we will look into it."

7. That is why the developers are making build tokens.

8. And u know when they will drop it ?

We have been listening to devs idea for years lol...

9. Bloody hero, that promo idea you just came up with is absolutely ridiculous, especially if you can purchase it multiple times. Even if you can't the price is way too low for what you're getting out of it

10. ATA Charley I hope this new TOU rules about hitting someone often. They don't cover those in OSW clans.

11. Why wouldn't cover OSW clans?

12. support should add link for moderators in help button

13. Not sure if this has already been stated or not but what is the chance of bringing back the old clan wars, I know they got abused and manipulated excessively in the past but with all the new lands and build variations maybe things could be different.

14. I think the new lands and builds only make the abuse worse don't they...?

15. I honestly do not know, but my thought process was that gh/sh/ssh shouldn't be an issue as it once was. I could be completely wrong though

16. The issue with the old system war is plunder wars. Players could grow exponentially in a matter of a week

With the gold being thrown around right now, pure spies could make 1 quad in gold in the span of just a week

17. Where's the next update on this wishlist and/or build tokens devs? Mark said there would be word last week

18. Just want to start out by saying thank you, devs, for your efforts. You can't ever make everyone happy but I like what you're doing, for the most part, right now. I just have one issue. The undying blaze from ZTA costs allot of real money to get & max out. The stats are good IF you can max it out. It costs a fortune to get any real numbers of ash by opening gold altars. My issue is that the septum ring from Zoma costs no real money but has better stats. I hope this can be addressed with the ring to at least match the septum ring. Thanks

19. Hello, I am Sky.

@Devs, is there an ETA on when the first changes to the game will take effect? I know you said late May for lands, but you also said new changes before then...

Sincerely,
    Sky

20. After their comment about getting Apple n Google to ok the changes to the game,I smell a delaying statement, possibly after their new app comes out if it fails.