MITH BANNERS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WR3CKT, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Here's an idea
    Mith equip has always become obsolete with each new event the equip becomes useless. How about a banner created from mith. Have it a never ending upgrade so that people need to war to upgrade it. Then more people will war to upgrade the banner.
    Don't put a cap on. The more you war the more you can upgrade the banner. Adding .5 or .75 to all stats with every upgrade only and make it 1000 mith per upgrade. With no cap it will never become obsolete it only gets better the more you war.
    Another idea would be to have I customizable with different pics on the banner so clans could all have same style of banner to go to war with all under the same banner

2. There are no mith banners atm so this is an idea to at least use mith reserves and with no cap it will never become obsolete, it will only get better the more you war

3. Oh hell yeah.....support

4. Support for new mith banners but no support for unlimited upgrades.

5. Brilliant idea. Full support!

6. Nice idea. I like this for a way to make mithril regain more prominence and use.

Support

7. Never gonna happen but support anyway

8. Finally a great idea from Max.

Devs, get it done already.

9. For some reason I read banner as the one that is displayed on the profile as a description and not the equipment piece. I thought "Man, that'd be a neat little add-on"

Regardless of what I initially thought it meant though, this has my support.

10. U have a crystal ball? Lol

11. Support. The "No cap" can be changed up a bit but definitely a good perk to get the life back into wars.Good stuff Max

12. Great idea!! Full support!!

13. It's a sound idea. Support.

Stamped By THE Amazing E

14. Nice idea, max 

At the same time I'd like the devs to look into mith payout though. Whenever I war, I get an average of 14 mith per win. A small account on the other hand (we all know the size of accounts that dominate top 10 war event) gets 80 mith... This has to be fixed once and for all. This has been an issue since SH and SSH and still hasn't been addressed.

15. When u go as PS u use less mith & get less inc eg att hence lower payout

16. There is a forum around here that sorta had the same idea for endless upgrades.

But the devs would set limits on it and only raise it when event/EB equipment when to surpass it.

I feel his idea and structure used with the banner instead of equipment may be a better match.

Not a bad idea MP.

17. I am aware of that. A ps ony uses 7 mith less than an attack build though lol
    And not being able to attack anyone doesn't really seem to justify a ~600% mith difference imo

18. Especially if you bring up the actions done/received point, I gotta say that mith payout still doesn't make sense since I often get a lot more successful actions than attack builds (plus inc sb).

19. Support but there should be a cap and it shouldn't be a .75 increase lol