Community Wishlist Response

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Drops r not semi regular. Its a enticement not a give away. The drop rate is not large.

2. They haven't set a drop rate yet. You don't know how often they will drop.

3. Chances are they're smart enough to realize having them drop from ebs is not a good idea.

They will most likely have them rewarded for completing daily tasks and/or maybe rewarded very modestly at the end of events

If they're rewarded through daily tasks they can limit the tokens to however many they want per day.

Heck, maybe you will have to complete 5 days worth of daily tasks to earn one build token. This would take away some of the dependence on ebs for osw folk and allow them to fully war.

4. They haven't said eb's will drop them.
    It was my idea geez 

5. What's stopping the bigs from going to a smaller clan for a few ebs? Not really a hole because when tier one and two ebs were dropping a ton of event items when these events first started, bigs were running thenhell out of them.

6. Simple...That was then & this is now 

7. Now we are hitting a grand idea. Eliminate top lands from build tokens. I support this though Nighthawk. This would make build tokens drop from smaller ebs a better idea.

Though I would prefer action based drops over EB only drops.

That, and tokens should drop like candy from uncomplete quest like xstal a do.

8. So we will be able to drop tokens from everything and anything, including the new 'Legends' feature which may or may not have daily challenges... :)

We reward them from EBs, events, wars, etc... and we can reward them to people based on their builds (sort of but I can't explain how because reasons).

The tokens are land specific. For example we can drop building tokens for lower lands more frequently or differently than from Osman Rai or vice versa.

The build tokens are also slightly different than the last version in that the price in tokens scales up with the gold cost of buildings. So level 1 building costs less tokens than a level 3 building. We needed to do this so that we could use them in various parts of the game as rewards without breaking the game.

Please note that these will get rewarded in a very slow trickle. The design is a tool for us to be able to reward players with some progression, without increasing gold supply. This will obviously remove some gold demand, but we have other features on the way to increase gold demand (gold sinks).

We also can control the release of building tokens in such a way that we don't decrease the demand for gold too much. Think of build tokens like a financial tool for us to help ease some of the problems around gold inflation (self created, yes) and bridging the gap without pumping even more gold into the game.

We don't expect this to fix everything, but it is a tool for us to make improvements over the long term.

9. Excellent and ty for pushing back new lands

10. Good response on the build tokens. Look forward to seeing exactly how they are implemented.

11. When will we see these building tokens dropped?

12. Thanks mark and other ata members for this thread and contuining to talk and answer questions, it really is a nice step in the right direction.

13. Sounds great! Can't wait!

14. Once the build is released and we are confident that everything is stable, we'll start dropping them and experimenting with drops. This will all happen over the next couple of weeks (ish). (with obvious caveats that all time frames are loose and elusive at best)

15. By build do you mean the system for build tokens? Or new buildings?

16. HA! Sorry internally and I think in general in software development a 'build' is a version of the game. So we submit a 'build' to Apple/Google store. So by build I mean, once the version of the game that contains the build token system is released, and it's stable etc... we'll start dropping them.

I keep making that mistake and freaking people out. Sorry.

17. @mark oml, could you kick the lazy fudger that should be replying to these tickets and get someone to respond to me I've been waiting forever and a day for a response :/

18. Maybe they don't like the idea of being kicked in the fudge basket 

19. Have u even noticed who is the complainers about new lands in this thread? The biggest no users are OSW mongers, they OSW only, they don't participate in events they don't EB. they don't war. All the things that would bring them closer to BC or growth in any way they have avoided in the name of "OSW". Bring it back to its former glory? Are you kidding me? OSW is not the whole of KAW ppl, it's only a small portion of the game to which some have found themselves stuck on and can't get over.
    80% of KAW does not OSW so for most of KAW not in OSW this is not an issue. If your in an OSWand can't seem to grow change how u play. Simple. But don't hinder the rest of KAW by complaining your not ready for new lands because of how u play this game