2 Epic Battles at once

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by phoenix05, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Support.

2. You reserved the first slot? Is this 2012 kaw?

3. I was liking the idea until u said you couldn't do the same eb/you have to pick ONE of the ebs to hit ...

4. 2 accounts one phone

5. Support

6. Not too long ago someone came up with this idea and it got quite a bit of support.

The idea was that a clan with larger cs members can hit a big eb while also being able have a small eb running so that smaller members can hit it without having a bunch of fails if they were to hit the large eb.

This would allow a clans the ability to retain members and not see people run off to larger eb clans once they've out grown their smaller eb clan.

But it does make sense that people will find a way to exploit and abuse anything new this game offers.

7. That is a good addition to the idea. Thanks for sharing.

8. Can't support this, Zta weekend would be abused Severely.

Since 2 of the same ebs can't be ran, Zta & Hte all weekend at a time with Br & Crux. Hundreds of trillions would be made every weekend & the already over inflated ally market will be even worse

9. There are better mechanics for the devs to put their resources towards but this could be a neat mechanic for making EB's more interesting/challenging if implemented right.

10. Very true. As I mentioned earlier, the idea requires more detailing.

11. support ... Anyone who plays this game and doesn't spend thousands of RL bucks will NEVER catch LB anyway...if peeps run 2 or 100 simultaneous ZTA, who cares ...fun game either way

12. Thanks Barras.

13. Join a polygamous marriage with me and nar

14. Why stop at 2? Why not 6, 6 god damn ebs at the same time. Come on devs do it we are ready

15. There have been a tonne of ideas to try and reduce the amount of gold in kaw e.g. Lands etc to give it its value back, this just adds so much more into it

No support