What a difference a couple of years make, and what's t

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SaDiStIC-KilLa-_LoCkIe_-BeAr, Mar 20, 2017.

1. I also must say I approve of starting to pop in wc to chat every once in a bit. The only thing i thought pimd had over kaw was more of a visible dev prescence. That was rather poignant when Mei had to tell someone ghat red was the devs color.

2. Mark thanks for your input it is very much appreciated and addressed a lot of my questions. As someone who truly loves what I get from kaw I just want to see it grow and grow rather than fade an die like gaw. Roni I totally get what you are saying with llc however what I'm trying to get at is take me, I've been away for a while and missed a heck of a lot but it's because of the amazing clan mates I'm extremely privileged to have at warlor that no matter how hard or long I gotta hit to get near there massive cs I'll do it. The reasons for that are simple they give me the support and assistance to grow but even more importantly they have relit my passion and enjoyment in kaw. Now most not all but most complete new players won't be as lucky as I am in respect to clan and even more so won't find the passion if they never see that huge cs as a realistic goal without pouring tons of cash in. Anyways what I'm getting at is between development doing advertising etc on there end and us in the kawmunnity doing our bit assisting new players as much as possible on our end I'm just hoping we can grow kaw more

3. Maybe allowing new players to be able to lock in a MP ally for 2 weeks or so. Definitely agree with bumping up the noobie plunder spell too, that'll keep them growing and motivated. And another suggestion if I may, Regarding the older players that run start up clans for the noobs, very noble players! Seen a couple around and they just don't get the recognition they truly deserve!.

Great thread Killa 

Westiee the king of noobs.

4. Thanks westiee an straight up buddy that's actually a dynamite idea. Giving new player's a grace period to hold MP in allies would be very useful cause I speak from my recent experience on my alt keeping smaller priced allies is a nightmare and it's not other small guys buying them but instead bigs banking for ee

5. OK to clarify something after the 100th wall n pm, I'm not suggesting make it so new player's can become wythen or IMF overnight just so becoming 15millcs or so a lil easier for those who either ain't in a b2b hte clan or having quite got hooked enough where they are willing to spend cash that's all.

6. red got stripped like a year ago

7. Again, 15m cs is attainable in 2 weeks. I hit almost 40m cs in less than 3 months.

8. Ayasha now I may be wrong but very much doubt it, you have got you a nice alt account there if im wrong fair enough. However if I'm right you already have a huge advantage over any complete new player.

If I am wrong then I hold my hands up an say we'll done you have built a good account quickly. However sadly nowadays in kaw almost every single ad in world chat is calling for player 10mill cs plus and that is clans doing things like haunting. There just doesn't seem to be enough clans nowadays willing to take in, teach and grow a newb. It's all about smashing zoma, the and getting those precious events rewards. That's why I'm saying about it being easier for new player's to achieve a what used to be between mid and top but is now bottom of the ladder cs

9. True lock clans looking for high stats for epic battles that were designed to challenge lower stats is kinda frustrating for some , 20 mcs for a haunt for example is overkill imo

10. Yea Steve that's what I'm talking about, I've actually just watched WC there an literally saw ads asking for 20+ mill cs for friggin destroyer wth is that all about

11. They want to go fast, obviously. The higher your stats, the more damage you do.

12. Problem is destroyer is an eb that's designed for smaller newer players. But I think with events set for activity rather than size this event clans may realise that stats on the smaller ebs are not quite as important as actions done.

Fast ebs are nice. But that was entirely based on the old drop system.
    This system has yet to prove exactly how well it works.
    Though I think the devs should have either changed the drops up slightly or lowered the goals due to the changes from what I have seen.
    But we shall see how it plays out. And I'm glad they are trying something new this time.

13. Zorkay I get that but what hope have new player base got if people want 20million cs for destroyer dude?

14. I recently made a new alt and it was easy to find a dest/haunt rotation and he is a lot less than 20mcs.

15. Wasn't this guy an omet?

16. I remember farming him with my omet acc.... He cried like the nub he is.

17. I doubt this is him Grym, I've known him since Tamo days, he was our wc and took us to LB 4 in prestige during S1

18. Thanks pill for your kind words and glad someone remembers the real version of event's

Anyway back to the point of my thread, as someone who has recently became reactive and started a new alt because My dumbass couldn't remember the e-mail of my old one, I have found for myself growth has been OK to achieve and the clan my alt is in are brilliant and offered me all the help in the world if I'd needed it. However I met a new player in the wee hours of my morning. Now he was around 300k cs and was in WC asking for help and I followed him to offer him help and a clan he could go to. In our conversation he was saying that he had found it difficult because the only clans that would take him where themselves newbie clans ran by newbie player's and worst still the poor guy ripped his build down twice due to conflicting views. I think devs have made their mistakes however it now appears we the player base are just as responsible because we have as clans and players became selfish so maybe if it was possible that training clans that if bigger experienced players ran and operated where put together by devs in such a way that new player's when creating accounts where pointed in the direction of these type of clan and if the new players where able to grow and learn thru the guidance of these players the players received like I dunno a point based reward for every player they taught an grew to say 25mill cs was able to give a point to the clan that once the clan got say 25 the admin /owners get rewards?

19. I'd love to see a mentor program being created, where older/experienced players showed the newbies the ropes. With a shiny badge or something to show off. Of course it would have to be monitored and there needs to be feedback. Also the option to not have a mentor once you start, or if you're a returning player that you'd like a catch up or something. Direct everyone to a written guide first, then they can ask someone and get a quick and helpful response.

I saw a system like this in another game I used to play and it worked somewhat nicely.

20. Yea Aphrodite that was what Im meaning by my last post but on a clan bases for the clans owner admins, basically development create a training clan option In the create clan, from there the owner will have a clan with owner, co owner and say 8 admins/training captain. Now from there when a new account is registered when a newbie goes to look for a clan to join they are given a list of the training clans. Now for these clans to be successful along the growth path the new player will be asked to give a point to the particular trainer and clan at say 2,4,6,8,10 mill cs. An once each set of clan staff accumulate enough points between them they gain rewards like silver bars (due to obvious loss in doing lower ebs) equipment like staff of the trainer and of course badges. Now they're Will be obviously a chance of abuse but to limit it the clans the player gets when searching are made random and the clan is unable to bring in players unless replacing owner or admin. Excuse my sketchyness but I've been awake for two days thanks to insomnia