New Lands; Vote Yes or No

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity-, Mar 15, 2017.

1. ^ you missed the top half of his statement ;)

2. Yes we need new lands

3. If you incorporated a poll on the log in pge you would probably see a lot more of the yes votes,as most players do not read forum's, you can't really blame them with all the negativity.

4. I would argue and say you will see a lot more no votes.

5. That is true I wouldn't dispute that,but if I also put my alts votes on this thread then your numbers would change.When I first started this app back in 2012 I thought I'd never get into the top bracket,which I'm still not part of.But I don't throw my hands up in the air saying I'll never get there,I aim for it with xtra lands or not,the Xtra lands would help as more gold will be made.Also another target to aim for,everyone is a beginner when you 1st download the app but the rest is up to that individual,no achievement comes easy it's strickly up to the player.
    With the insane volleying of new players to the trils,how can a new player even afford to get allies a initial cap should be put on the newbies so they themselves can afford a ally or even participate in volleying.

6. I don't care about being bc and I have stated my reasons to not liking new lands many times. It is more about the effects it has on game play over actually becoming Build complete.

7. OP, what if the new lands didn't increase plunder? Cost a bunch, increase stats, but don't effect plunder at all. Would that change your view?

8. The big issue is everything now goes to the eb wins.
    Events focus on ebs and system events.
    More of those you hit the higher the rewards.

Off system doesn't pay that well and is useless in events.

As such people want to grow and get the best rewards.
    Great if this were a game where we grow crops.
    Kaw was about pvp and growing a kingdom to war with. On or off system.

Now people have so much invested in the game. Be it money or time the devs don't want to risk the big spenders losing their investment and losing the spending.
    The community ( or a large section of it ) doesn't want to grow forever. They want to log on and off and fight for the hell of it.

And there in is your problem.
    You either grow and stay out of trouble.
    Or you get in trouble and stay relatively small.

That or spend huge which most cannot do and get big fast to get revenge.
    But with everyone trying to stay out of trouble.
    Kind of pointless.

Now the issue of off system pvp.
    How do you earn event rewards if you are in pin non stop during osw ?

Could easily exploit that aspect. But then having a strong clan counters that.
    So havok mayhem and chaos by giving event rewards to all pvp actions.
    Sorted.
    Plus less gold due to less troops available for all.
    Make the rewards action based and xtals matter more. Not ebs.
    People will spend to gain more.
    Of course to reduce just farming people far smaller tighten battle list and add increased rewards to that. Similar to opting in.

Banking. Buy allies. Better still more bigger players competing over valuable active allies rather than everyone focusing on as many.bigs in one clan as possible and you get far more fighting.

Tldr
    War not farming crops

9. It would still hinder the gameplay. The biggest issue is how much stats have grown.

This made OSW less fun because now clan vs clan wars can't go at one another from top to bottom because of the hit ranges.

That game was much better when everyone could hit basically everyone. (Smalls were out of range but that was needed), fail hits or not.

Small banks, strips, clan wars, and war strategies are all devistated. It became a spending war, winner goes to the smartest spender.

Making new lands with out a plunder bonus will not fix the issue because the stat range will still go up which will continue the problem.

Also. The players that the devs are aiming to support with these upgrades will become BC in less than a month like the last 3 lands.

10. I can support events based on actions. Rather it be eb or pvp.

11. Best idea I have seen is what if new lands ( that set of lands only ) had a damage limit. Whether you place it as 1% or above per full bar. Or higher ( I would suggest a percent where a bc complete player has to do a full unload to repair the damage done by a full bar ), this way the gold is restricted.
    It also gives a huge increase in incentive for fighting over the top spots on the lb when each offload actually reduces the stats of rival.

At least this is different to allies and won't over price allies as much.

12. Wait and see typically doesn't work out well with this game

13. No new lands. Devs we know you need money, listen to us for once. More money is the only explanation for you to do this.

14. Nope.

They can hand out 100Trillion to ever none Bc person though if they want to release new lands.

15. You seem to downplay all other suggestions to push your idea of how the game should be play to suit your style.The game needs a constant form of growth otherwise it will collapse,I know ppl who have no intention of growing they just want to stay in their cs bracket for wars,growth will put them in a higher tier.very few clans get involved with OSW along with PVP going by wc and ppl stating that no one opted in is in their bl.
    I can see a lot quitting if no new lands,I could be one in a few months.X # of acc's at up to $300 a month on each adds up multiply that by others and that's a lot of money out of ATA's research wallet.

16. We have enough lands already!