Stealing blood rubies reveals username

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by MaGiC-platinum, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Title pretty much says it all.

Successful​ steals in the PVP event show who is stealing from you if they take any rubies.

Shouldn't steals be completely hidden?

2. Yes, they should.

But the Developers don't really care about off system pvp. They just give us a weekend to say they did something. (I mean, do you ever see them doing anything for OFF system pvp?)

3. Plus it's a silly event. It's probably intentional so that players know who to hit back.

4. It isn't really off system...

It's a PVP system they created.

5. It has Been this way for a while.. I dont remember, is the "so and so stole x from you" when stolen from identical to the message you receive when being attacked and losing items? If so its probably oversight, if not then idk.

6. Semantics. We know there is a system in place, but it is based off of off system pvp meaning not EE or clan pvp or pve.

7. Off of off? It sounds catchy rusty, but the first off is unnecessary.. put the beer down

8. I do agree with Op on the topic of anonymous stealing.. afterall, one can't be a butt ninja if the victim knows who *insert ninja action word here* them..

9. But you cant hit their name to follow as a link, so it doesnt matter

10. You can just type it in though...

11. I thought it only showed it if you had a blade? Not that it really matters. Not getting far without a blade

12. So then its based of off system pvp?
    Noooo. It is based off of off system pvp
    Gotchu ashes

13. "It is based on the off-system PVP."

From…The Grammar Lady. Not that it matters.

14. Blah Blah, pvp Blah Blah-Blah Blah.