New Lands; Vote Yes or No

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity-, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Yes to new lands we could use a couple cheap slots with a pleasant balance an plunder an nice static defends an all no want don't gotta buy... sigh me up for 4 also a price cut on the old buildings a make people spend throw in a event for inferno an mith an maybe eq on the side with a no xtal weekend I think all parties can walk away with smiles like halmarks idk I just made it all up on the fly lol be blessed all an happy kaw #puncuationscoming2018onmobilelikeaintnobodygottimefordat

2. No more New Lands for 2 years , To be honest they opening Gap too much

3. No to lands but can suggest just extending upgrade levels to buildings.

4. yes, IF there are massive price cuts on lower buildings to shorten gap and give gold sink to bigs.

5. Well said

6. No
    But new lands are inevitable, at least give it a year or two before releasing any new lands

Lowlands are due an upgrade thou

7. New lands is honestly just a lazy gold sink. (No for OP)

Be more imaginative and open up more things to buy with gold. Better and more expensive atk and def pots would be one quick way of doing it. The current pots are a joke with the stats we have.

Also short term spells that can be bought with gold would work too e.g. Similar buffs to current BR etc

8. Updated Voting list.

Funny occurrence:
    I updated on page 10 and page 20. Both times the percentages between Yes/No/Situational did not change enough to give any of them a single prevent. I wonder how it will look the next time I update the list.

9. No

It's taken me around 5 years to clear hoarfost, it's going to take another 5 to get anywhere near land clear, building clear. Personally I'd like to keep the 1B stat difference as it is!

10. While I don't like the idea of new lands, I understand the necessity. The game has lasted 7+ years because there is no end to the game. There is always something to work towards. The biggest players, once they become build complete, only have allies to acquire to make this fun. They need more lands to have actual goals and stay interested

11. So are you voting yes? I don't want to assume.

12. NO! nough said.

13. No

too soon. Gap needs to addressed first and like wythen said other gold sinks are needed

14. No. New lands will only kill the game faster