BC - An In-depth Review

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kasama, Mar 16, 2017.

1. BC - An In-depth Review

They say BC is pricey nowadays, I can't help but agree. Like all great things, they usually are.

So I worked 60 hours a week all year and finally achieved the dosh necessary to obtain this highest prestige.

I trained relentlessly, buying up as many seals/circles/whatever that latest item is in hopes of obtaining bc as quickly as possible.

After 6 hours of no potty breaks, I finally crap my pants, oh and officially obtain bc.

Ofc, I don't feel very different, minus the fact that everyone in KaW respects me especially those lber jerks. I felt stylish, around $2,000 stylish boiz.

But sometimes my daughter complains, she'll ask "Are we going to eat tonight?" and "I'm tired of you crapping your pants". But I just show her my iPhone and tell her that all the leaderboards wear diapers!
    Then she just shuts her whining mouth.

Great purchase, do recommend

9/11

USEFUL LICKS
    Pay to Lose (A KaWers Sob Story)
    HardKaW Gaming
    no tittle

2. worth it

3. i'm loving the new Kasama. i'm enjoying reading all your thread stories lately as well as your advice lol. Kasama for V.K

4. Those are some impressive stats dude !

5. My only suggestion is to play kaw while dropping deuce like the rest of us....

6. Haha great one