New Lands; Vote Yes or No

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity-, Mar 15, 2017.

1. My vote always yes
    The sooner the better

2. My vote always yes
    The sooner the better
    Yes

3. I want to vote yes, but only if they raise plunder for every aspect in the game, besides quests because screw quests :D Or if they slice the costs for things drastically until you hit that cs where you actually make a reasonable amount to even consider you build completing in the year or so.

If those two things don't happen or aren't even ideas then my vote is no because only spenders will ever bc at this point

4. My vote is, depends on if they are new low lands.

5. No...better buildings on old lands

6. Just because your not BC doesn't mean we don't need new lands, those of us that r bc would love to see new lands

7. None of my accounts are BC and I'd love to see new lands. They're not for build complete folks to grow, although that happens too. The benefit of new lands is that instead of 9.25t per upgrade, I can now go back to buying lands and the first 10 levels which at least at the start are less expensive.

So, new lands means more stats and more plunder for a much cheaper price right now than endless super expensive upgrades

8. No new lands yet ata don't care for our opinion

9. From someone who is almost BC I vote no.

10. Yes if they wanna increase the difficulty of hte and zta by 2-4x what it is now i just want them to last longer like they should rightfully be with the amount of money spent on them.

11. No - this was a good game once but now land and gold inflation is killing off new players and packing off vets. I wont comment on the uncontrolled bots/scripts everywhere