why we need NEW lands now.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Support to more levels for lowland buildings

2. More levels on lowlands would not be as productive or offer the ability to restrict build types.
    A new lowland map would out plunder new levels for lowlands whilst as moody pointed out very correctly it would show more rapid expansion of a kingdom for newer players,
    As well as the extra plunder for all to build and pot up with.

3. Hahaha one does not simply ban someone from their thread due to expressing their opinions and thoughts because they are contrary to yours. I have given you my thoughts and actually given valid reasons for them, and have given you many reason why this is not the holy grale of fixes you seem to believe it is. You do not have to agree nor does it mean they should effect your thoughts or opinions, however a thread is for all to comment,scrutinise agree or disagree it is not a fan club. KaW is primarily a "social" game this is what been holding it together for so long, but that doesn't mean that the game itself and system doesn't require major adjustment.So op in the future please try to be more social towards others who post on any of your threads as their thoughts about the kawmunity are just as important as the next regardless of cs.. Peace out op

4. What about adding enchanters that you earn through successful hit pve, pvp, ee, osw that you use to buy pb or enhanced items. You would get 1 for every 100 successful hits. Look under forums. New idea for promo (enchanters

5. Bump as people are discussing new lands again.
    This could still be utilised to encourage growth of new players more readily, whilst being an easy addition for established players prior to larger lands and builds being introduced again.

6. Just slowly read through everything and i fully support.

7. Adding an extra level to the low and/or highlands would benefit the new community immensely.
    I support this.

8. What I ment to quote!
    Lol

9. The tower restriction should only apply to the new land set not any existing lands

10. Support.
    Adding another 25 LL buildings' effect to stats is not so overpowered compared to 5 level 10 abyss or osmon rai buildings. And much cheaper, too. So, it is fair enough.

Also, I recommend that devs lower the upgrade costs of Hoarfrost buildings. 10-20% cost-reduction is fair enough.

11. I remember a few years ago people suggesting ideas to help new and smaller players and they just got poo pooed about how everything was for the new guys. It seems that attitude has bitten this game on the ass. Maybe that attitude was worse than the devs lack of foresight? They were just keeping the poo pooers happy as they had all the poo and didn't want it flung elsewhere.
    Who flung dung? You flung dung! We flung dung and apes flung dung. Now it all just stinks but i'm not sure theres enough **** in the system to keep it running. :D

12. allies are useless now as the equipment stats itselfing giving more stats

13. If we're gonna get new lands anyways this would be better than having 2bil cs bc accounts

14. New lands now would not be a good idea, maybe later but not now.

15. This guy knows how it works, how can ya'll not do sum maths & see this? lol

16. These new lands wouldn't be such a huge impact on stats. If would benefit the smaller peeps grow a bit more and help the ally market for the mids. The BC bigs, will always have the new lands regardless if they are worth quadtrills or trils. That's what happens once you pay to play and that's how it should be if you put your money into a game. It would give LL maybe a new look and a bit stat increase to switch it up a bit.

17. For a big, the difference in plunder will be little to none. For a small, it would be large