Orisons of Glory: Part 6

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Will we be able to trade in the shoulders for the off hand after the event? Say I get the shoulders to level 2 but I won't have enough to get it to 4 then still have 7500 scales. Could I save 7500 scales to get get off hand after I use the scale token things to lvl up shoulders then trade in?

2. No. After the event ends, your stuck with what you have.

3. Why is the main event weapon garbage? Not talking about the harpoon but these staffs are garbage even top 10 staff isn't as good as drakkenders kiss. Devs stop taking money for nothing and balance your game properly

4. It is being said that the reward is a trinket, but i have not seen any official confirmation so i cant be sure.

5. If the equip was a trinket wouldn't that make the zoma equip obsolete?

6. Zoma equipment is pretty time consuming to get. This would satisfy a lot of people that arent willing to do tons of zoma.

7. Scales are not distributed fairly! It would be nice if based on level of activity but instead seems to be based on plunder. Ppl with 1/3 as many actions getting more. KAW is sinking...

8. event eq is a trinket. its confirmed.

9. War schedule is down....why?

11. ADD WOC BACK YOU MONKEYS!

12. Hey something is wrong i have enough shoulders an it went let me get that Harpoon

14. Tried to enchant peacock scepter and it lost stats. I guess its a mistake. Can it be corrected?

15. I have not got my rewards yet. The thing you push to collect them is not there. Can you please reset it or fix it please so I can collect my rewards for 15k

16. Same ab, i cant get my rewards , devs can you fix it please

17. It should be fixed soon. If not, for whatever reason, the rewards will auto distribute after a certain period of time.

If it truly bothers you, submit a help ticket by clicking help (Idevice) or the ape with a mic (android).

18. I have not got my rewards yet. The thing you push to collect them is not there. Can you please reset it or fix it please so I can collect my rewards for 15k

19. Any reason as to why we can't use our Scale to upgrade the Shoulders/Ring/Harpoon yet?

20. I have not received my rewards and have no option to claim them like usual