Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Does anyone care to speculate on what the tier 1 level 8 harpoon would look like for those able to achieve just the 1st tier and 25 or 40k items?

Im thinking sticking with the tier 5 shoulders would be best..my speculation would be the maxed or level 8~ tier 1 harpoon will probably look something like the level 1 tier 5 harpoon.. Which is  especially compared to the shoulders...

And its honestly not that much better than my current offhand with only 30mish extra attack bfe

2. Go for the harpoon, you already have enemy shoulders. The tier 1 harpoon is more powerful than the tier 5 shoulders.

3. How do you know this? Did I miss something? Preview only shows Level1 and Level10 T5.

4. Look at the tier 5 shoulders. Go to marketplace where you buy tier 1 Harpoon. Compare the stats. Assume that enchanting it increases by the same factor.

5. Nice thanks zorkay.

Still though idk If the t1 harpoon would be giving more than 200m atk/def bfe. Ill ask support for some info maybe they'll have something..

6. Anyone know when will they close the date on exchange for harpoon? And when will they start announcing next event?

7. Exchange ends when the event ends, about 5 hours from now.

No one knows about the next event.

8. I have not gotten my rewards yet. It doesn't show the thing to click on so I can collect them. Can you please check into this so I can get my rewards. It doesn't show the promo thing to click on only preview and war. Please help

10. Why does upgrading your event equipment end at event end time??? What about players on computers or at work ?? Ask the boss for time off to stop n upgrade at event end time??

11. If you're referring to using your scales, you are still able to use them for an extra 24 hours after the event ends :)

12. Ty. It kept telling me I needed other at level 5 to buy next one n it is at level 5. Got it now. Ty

13. I have upgraded ring trying to get shoulder it won't let me eas that a event only

14. You have to unequip before trying, it will also absorb the ring

15. Event silver bars

I'd like to know why i haven't received any silver bars from this last event ??

16. Re: Event silver bars

Hmmm, not sure. Try restarting the app, they may just be taking a bit to appear. If they still don't show up, submit a help ticket through the new support system.

17. Is it me or was the new policy on pvp a little too vague? Sounds like if we hit a player too much then we can get reported for harassment

18. Thats the way its always been worded, to the best of my knowledge.

Just don't farm people and tell them to give you real money to get you to stop. Thats the only thing i have heard of people getting in trouble.

19. Hmm don't give me any ideas

20. Lol. If you read the rule before it, it explicitly states that farming is permitted. Just don't do anything out of the scope of fair gameplay.