Religious people

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Mar 8, 2017.

1. I mean....who doesn't love the tooth fairy...the guy gives you a couple bucks for some old used up tooth that's about to rot and can't be used anymore...

2. Everyone should be entitiled to whatever opinions they want with full acceptance. There are obvious times for intervention such as believing in things that are just morally wrong such as killing non believers of your cult.

3. So Islam is a no go?

4. Religious people arnt being manipulated..

5. Christianity is a no too.

6. Those who embrace a cult or religion are usually vulnerable people and can easily manipulated. I mean... The peoples temple. GG

Ps. Usually doesn't mean everyone ~

7. Posts on this thread just made me smile...so much ignorance....
    [​IMG]

8. Religion is not false.

9. Yes, yes it is. The entire system was created for someone to blame. It's an excuse, a scapegoat. False.

10. So many misconceptions about Atheists. One of the best ways to describe atheists is the following joke.

Two Guys knocked on my door one Sunday morning. They asked if they could give me a pamflet on their belief system. I said ok and looked at the pamflet and saw it was a blank paper. So I said, but your pamflet is empty. "Off course", one guy said, "we are atheists"

If someone makes a claim, an atheist won't believe it if there is no evidence to support the claim.

That is all. That is why atheists don't believe in leprichauns, unicorns, God or Allah. It is just the total lack of proof...

12. ?

13. Wrong. What you described is agnosticism. Atheism is literally a belief system that believes in nothing. It's a contradiction greater than the Bible. It can't exist.

14. "Wrong!"

Are u Trump in disguise lol?

Webster dictionary:

Definition of atheist
    : a person who does not believe in the existence of a god or any gods

I don't know who fed you your definition, but I would seriously start to question him/her ...

If you believe Atheïsm is a belief system then u probably also think abstinence is a sexual position ....

15. Your definition "a person who doesn't believe in god"

Believe. Are you an idiot? When the definition specifically states belief, it's a belief system.

16. But they DON'T believe ...

How can it be a belief system?

And it's not my definition, but the dictionary's definition.

And to answer your question: no, I am not an idiot...

17. Smartest man I on earth, Chris langan, proved God mathematically. Check him out