FarmFest2017 THE BIG 1Q STRIP

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by R0X3Y, Mar 13, 2017.

1. You should make your story into a movie... I know I would watch it.

2. Also, am I the only one scrolling through Roni's posts? Don't y'all learn? No disrespect to Roni, she does her thing and she does it good but cmon guysjust ignore the trolls already lol

3. But blazey :( :( i don't wants to ignore them :( i criiii 4dayz. Legit. You know how much i love to argue. Its not in me to not feed those attention deprived tools :(

And awwwwwww. Every time i hear our love story i fall more i luff wif you.

Lol, sucker won that FF with flying colours. The way he managed to get those fairyz cry was second to none. The year after, when i won FF Tornado said to me that i may have had the most posts in all of the FFs but sometimes it was quality over quantity, told me that my FF nub tears were crap :lol: :lol: :lol: the old git

4. As a judge I had a lot of pms thanking us for FF and for showing them newbs the pvp side of kaw. That's all that matters tbh. Not how much gold was actually taken, not the choice of the target, not the reason behind..The fun and the players we turn to pvp is all that matters. I don't disrespect anyone's play style - be it farmer, ally scammer or eb fairy. I don't necessarily support them but I don't judge. We have our own ways to entertain our selves. But I love to share my own view of the fun kaw, if my target sees it for what it is to me, then I have a new farming buddy, if they don't then back to fairying they go. Who cares.

5. She gets it.

Nuff' said.

6. Ugh Tornado that judgmental turd

7. Btw after i joined BH Sucker gave me the acct he farmed me in FF with saying 'let it be ur trophy..cos u farmed it into the ground' lol That was back when acct transfers were still legal, don't get too excited RoniAnd indeed I did farm it into the ground - it had just few of each def pots left, barely at mp and no atk pots to drop (we didn't have bars to bank in back then either). I was greatly proud of my self. Newb turned pro farmeronly thing Sucker asked was for me to keep the name of that account consistent with his. And since the name was NightmareWalking I decided to rename it to BlazingAllNight. Then BH started calling me Blazey for short in cc and that's been my name since, no matter what the screen name was. The memories are sweet, even though they include the most embarrassing moment of my kawreer lol Don't matter how many years the FF has been a thing for, we still get plenty of tears. Let newbs learn and decide what they wanna be in kaw - fairy or pvp'er. There's only one way to find out

8. Wait..there was no ebs back in 2010it was pwars and I was trying to pin on osf

9. Forgetful in your ripe old age. Haha

10. sure am..Won't u know that from ur own experience

11. The focus of the thread seems to have slightly gone off the rails. I'm going to give my two cents on the original topic: an approximate one quadrillion strip on Judith.

Present-day Farm Fest seeks to sufficiently demoralize a player that they shed "noob tears" due to being targeted. Yet, the screen shots show no self-pity by Judith. She handled the sneak attack with class. As someone who has been in numerous OSWs over the past 6 plus years with the attended strips that come with them, I have nothing by admiration for way this player handled the adversity.

In my opinion, a winner of Farm Fest is Judith. I have always found in PvP that a player's worth is best demonstrated by an ability to get hit without flinching or running for cover. Going forward, Judith may still be an EB fairy, but no one will doubt that she can take a punch.

12. I absolutely agree with Lor. Judith handled the aftermath very well. The initial panic was what we went for and she didn't disappoint. But after she went back to clan and finally pinned on eb, she wasn't exactly destroyed by this. Some classic tears (such as how this should not be allowed in a war game), some laughs. Overall very entertaining and still held her head high imo. I pmed Judith and offered some seals even, as I'm a softy as we all know by now..she politely refused and said she's totally fine, will get her bfa back and made peace with strips being just another aspect of the game. Props to Judith!

13. No real harm just some good old fashion farming fun n laughs . I personally had a blast got to know lots of people. Swept some stuff under the carpet n my game moves forward. Congrats to the winner who ever it may be. Thanks to the judges for there time.

14. I don't think 90% of kaw understands how to pull off blitz strips in the age of electronic kung fu sentinels.. and how hard/painful from the planners and Strippers perspective..

A shout out to Biff and Battalion.. for adapting and having fun in this day of advanced LB kung fu..

15. So while I don't see the fun in farming eb fairies I'm not going to complain about the inc I'm just going to farm a few back. That being said I hear one of your farm fest heroes is in your line group crying about inc. maybe you all should make him your special target in future. I won't name names but I will stay with you until you cry for forgiveness

16. Lana is nice.
    i still like Paige more though :)

17. Fo'sure Blazey! We all know my opinion on the Judith strip! What should have been a classic fairy strip turned in to most farmers being shocked at SP clan for the lack of solidarity. But hey, this is a fairy clan after all, they pump gold through kaw and that's it.

I take my hat off to Judith, she did everything a fairy does when being stripped but she's shown us all that even fairyz have a stomach for war, she's got back up, dusted herself off and maybe she'll take this experience and farm me in to the ground one day.

Now THAT would be what i call karma. I keep my fingers crossed that one day our dear Judith will become an accomplished revenge farmer <3

18. Agreed!! You hit the hail on the nead!!

(Not about winning FF though, you got a little excited there huh?)

In 12 months, I'm going to follow Judith, I'm going to ask her to tell me a story. Tell me the story of how judith want from fairy to farmer to now a smokin' hawt bad chick! I hope she does anyway. Cos that would be the best possible outcome of that strip.

19. Sad I missed FF, I miss my old Pure Evil family. Been a busy year. Glad you guys are still around!

20. Hahaha, always FF has an epic story and this year's outcome has Truly earned it's place In FF History!!

#RespectToThoseWhokeptit ALIVE!!