FarmFest Winners Thread!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by R0X3Y, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Another Year, Another tear stolen from a noob and even more publicity for FF and the awareness of farming.

FF will always be eternally grateful to those MEGA princesses, nubs, noobs, tools and spastics for raising awareness of FF. You've all done brilliantly already spreading your very own tears far and wide, as far as the eye can see. You've done exactly what we hoped for. So thanks! :)

OK! here are your winners for FF 2017!

**************. 1st PLACE. ****************

The crown of FarmFest goes to

FEAR_THE_BIRD

Not only did he get a whopping 24 FF points but he caused more trouble with Lilli and Ronald arguing over whose turn it was to feed the glory hole! Bird you were EPIC! I laughed, the farmers laughed and the fairyz cried! Congrats bruh! We known each other a while. I'm proud <3

Coming in a close second with 22 points was X_-_KAWIKA_-_X

and in third with 20 points qlllllulllllelllllellllln-ts.

Congrats you two! The tears flowing on both your walls was hilarious not to mention the 20 min long pm rants we received from your victims.

Unusually, there have been three winners this year for the big khauna award. I wanted them to fight to the death in a pit of snakes with only a spoon for a weapon but apperently the Devs would be implicated and that just would not do..

Let's have a massive "Hoorah" for the following winners for collecting those precious LB tears!!

- Onsey!!! (horrah, but i think he's a gay tool)

- -MeXiCaN_MaQulnA-SE (Pablo my hommie)

- KeithStone (The finger flapper)

Congrats guys! Seriously, this has been one of the most epic and one of the most talked about FF yet!

Here are some precious tears for you to fawn, debate and flap over *winkwink* ;)

Militat omnis amans, et habet sua castra Cupido:
    Attice, crede mihi, militat omnis amans.

2. I'd also like to add that FarmFest was poopoo

3. Cool story

4. I'm the happiest tool in the shed rox

5. Lmao :lol: you still owe me 10 trills bruv.

6. Meat dropping allies, leaving his clan then hitting Keith n I, was my personal highlight 

And Peep running to Veritas after I farmed him.

Congratulations winners! 

7. Congrats to the winners and those that provided the delectable tears 

8. Congrats to the winners 

9. Congratulations winners.
    Was awesome to take part in FF!! The giggles it brought seeing the noob tears roll   ( LOL) << that guy was truly hilarious as he joined sabotage to rant about his Inc 
    I shall be back next year 

Thanks to all judges for the time and effort they put in also!!

10. What? Lol... brain damage is real

11. Well done roxy! Next yeah I will grow bigger and farm u;)

12. Thanx judges and ashes for the thread was a good time and what kaw needs more of.

13. No :( why you say that? If ashes dies we all die.

14. Congratulations winners I enjoyed my third FF this was the best one of them all 

15. Hey, if this was 3 years ago you'd be a good pot burning size.. prepping me for a strip, taking my spies and blatantly annoying me. Never diss your own size. Farmers come in all sizes, smells and packages. ;)

16. Congrats birdy 

17. Congrats winners and thanks to the organisers was a blast!

18. Congrats Bird, was fun collecting tears from the community. Would be nice if next year we could have more participants and devs actually support a pvp plunder spell for sign ups of farmfest.

So many complaints from farmfest this is a war game for 24 hours we played the way the game was ment to be played.

Special thank you to L0L I can't actually post his rants on forums but he requested that he cf on me if I Drink him ofc I was not thirsty. Then the epic moment I see him at our door.... accept/reject. Ofc accepted. Your rant really made me tingle all over so again thank you L0L your the best.

Would also like to thank everyone willingly participating and those not so willing. Farmfest 2013 runner up 

19. Congrats everyone