Community Wishlist Response

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Mar 15, 2017.

1. I know a lot of players that have left the app and lands were not the main reason,the repetitive aspect of events and the dual item collecting played a larger part in their desicion to quit.This so called gap is rarely mentioned in the clans I've been in the only complaint is the rehashed events that come out every two weeks.
    Constant variation and different goals is the only way to hold most ppl's attention having to do the same thing week in week out will drive ppl away.

2. Instead of bringing new lands. Why not figure out how to improve clan buffs like a cooperative improving buffs. I play other game and we do clan sciences to improve everyone buffs. If in someway you start figuring ways to do the same idea. ATA will make more money on clan loyalty by coming up some new EB that drops items to improve clan buffs. Pay EB like HTE but drop some items to improve clan buffs. I know my English not that good. I'm sure this will help clan loyalty more and increase ATA revenue without new lands.

3. The idea of building tokens for newer ppl is good. A decent break between events would be nice. My wish is more war tourneys.

4. My point was never that people had left the game because of new lands or a gap. I mean that lands effect more than just single players. They effect the game as a whole. Until the devs realise that and adjust accordingly, every land release will be a total shambles.

I totally agree about events. The copy and paste events with no creativity whatsoever is really annoying. For a few weeks and months, sure. For a couple years? No. Perhaps this 'Legends' concept will be just what the game needs.

KaW is a social app and always has been. If devs capitalise on the fact people want to work together and have united goals, the game will improve (IMO). That's what PvP has that event chasing does not. It's about individual goals rather than what you can achieve together. I'm rather disappointed that clan aspects do not feature on their proposed list of possible ideas. I know there are clans with a core group of perms who do do there best to help the clan reach their goals. But largely it's players jumping from one clan to the next cause everything in KaW lately is geared towards the next event goal.

I think before lands are released, they need to attempt other things first and I hope they will. KaW is so event focused, which is okay I guess. It just needs to be 'freshened' up. It's stagnant and boring. At this point, the only reason I continue to play is for a couple friends and my clan. I'm betting I am not the only one! ?

5. I really think adding new lands will discourage newer players. It just widens the gap even further between those who've played for 5+ years and those who are only a few months in. If you're going to add new lands please for the love of God make them cheaper. It makes the game pointless to play when you keep adding expensive lands and buildings.

6. please don't add new lands. Make new affordable levels in LL and HL. This will make LL wars interesting and challenging. Also add more quests for those that have completed old ones. Add different rewards when you win your quest.

7. I actually read the whole post

oh and Ban LL wars

[​IMG]

8. A new land is a game over for so many.. please hold on a bit on that idea.. community isn't ready for it at all

We need to work on loyalty​ bonus & fixing the warring environment much more then we need a new land

And how about a new Mith equipments or new collectable stuff equipment since some are over stacked with Mith so just leave it for casting spells and the new collectable are for the new equipments

P.S very glad to see such a positive stand from Devs.. but we need this effort to fix the current issues

9. I would like something that associated war history with your profile.

10. No new lands please.It's killing the game.Thanks

11. Add woc back!!

12. Totally read the comments to see the moaning about taking the ally hiding spell .

13. This! Yea take dat u eb fairies!

14. One comment to help you adjust the idea, you say one strip should be an entire events worth of items:
    1. Everyone has a different number of items per event what do u consider standard
    2. Items would be lost on an action basis not a gold loss basis so there wouldn't really be a point in stripping someone unless u hate the guy anyway

15. Pls address people who cast woc for Indi with minimal actions and also those who cast mains

16. The worst things about this game are the people who play.

18. If you add a limit or cool down to the hide ally spell then it becomes completely worthless, all a player will have to do is wait till it drops and screen shot allies. So either get rid of it completely or don't mess with it.

19. Just a couple of points i would like to make AND get answers to here..

- FarmFest has been going since 2010. It's a loved tradition to many here. It helps bring farmers and frequent OSW'ers come together when they would NOT under any other circumstance. Do you want to take that away from us? Because you will have a fight on your hands if you do.

- i have emailed you alot about FarmFest, i want this to be a kaw wide event with the acknowledgement it deserves. Please tell me you are not going to try and change this tradition.

- You mention FarmFest in your post but you don't acknowledge what it actually is. Why is that?

- the judges spent weeks organising this tradition every year. We do it for ourselves, participants and for the good of kaw, to keep the love of farming within our grasps and to spread the word that kaw may have it's epic battle fairy's but it also has farmers! Who helped build kaw up! Who purchased your xtals and nobility to farm and strip!

Do not try to take FarmFest away, build it up and give Pure Evil it's dues for carrying on a tradition that touches everyone ;) :lol: