PVP: the future of kaw?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, Mar 12, 2017.

1. im pretty sure the devs have no way to distinguish pvp from the battle list and pvp from going to a specific account. so ideas regarding the battle list are unlikely to happen, unfortunately

2. I like this idea for separate counters & achievements too.

3. @op do u even war bro?

4. How about they lower the price to make it 29 nobs for 1 hr but u get 50% more

5. Suppprt........devs will never go for it though. PVP makes pansies quit and devs can't afford to lose more eb fairies than they already do.

6. I was thinking about something like a spell from mage that last for 30 days at a time. Upon casting the spell three things would happen, First the player would be locked out of ebs, Second the battle list would convert to only those opted in and Third, all that lovely old antiquated equipment would magically convert to specialized equipment each providing certain spells or counter spells depending on the piece, special drops (xtals, crux chests etc.) would occur randomly and by reaching certain predetermined goals set by developers.

7. I must say i actually support this idea

8. Sadly, I don't think there's such thing as kaw future anymore. Player base had shrunk to the point of no return. Now it's just all about how much money can we dump in devs pockets before they shut it down like they did gaw

9. thanks

10. If they made pvp exclusive equipment that adds plunder, and you can only get this equipment from doing pvp, like a parallel event 2 weeks long

More people would be interested in getting that special and exclusive pvp gear, as both a badge of honor and also for the pvp bonus plunder

Similar to the old war equipment that could only be bought after many wars, it's the same concept just with pvp

And if devs want to get technical to balance wars, casting WOC could disable the pvp plunder

I don't know if this has been suggested, to much to read

11. And again i must agree with blazey on this this game is dieing fast and only thing keeping me playing is this osw. I give it 2 yrs maybe 5 if we r lucky. Maybe sooner if ata new game is any good.