FarmFest2017 THE BIG 1Q STRIP

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by R0X3Y, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Ah. Remember, I am rusty on things. These new builds must hit more than the highlander ones.

2. only half got taken stop pretending it was a full suçcessful strip .

3. Nobody said target lost everything calm down Roni lol it don't matter though. Target panicked, left clan, upgraded and all that while being open to stl. Then went back to clan and finally pinned. 400 inc per minute is her words lol it's all about fun! She's still lacking mp which is even funnier. It's is a success regardless of only half being taken

4. Ye me and Keith out in da work #RipJudith2017

5. Took 5 pages for Roni to complain.

Who put the bet on page 5?

6. I'm glad Judith didn't lose it all tbh, while she delivered highest class entertainment! Chubby calls me softy for a reason

7. BLAZEY.. I have only one word for you..

DQ!!!

8. Fine, I deserves it..DQ!!

9. Ashes wants to take Blazey to Dairy Queen?

10. Everyone deserves some Dairy Queen now and again

11. It was fun this year, ty pe for being pure evil

12. Lmao that's freaking awesome!!! That's how to represent

13. You all up in here pee'ing yourself with glee because if this strip.

Wanna know what I'm doing? I'm sat here feeling sorry for that fairy Judith. If SP was my clan I'd have been farming up and down the roster by now.

14. Blazey, i agree with this too! After the way her clan didn't help her I'm happy she had some funds left to upgrade. Maybe next year we raise the amount of gold and pick a more worth candidate.. like one of her not so caring clannies..

15. To their credit, they can't farm all of kaw..maybe Nick since he's claiming that strip was all him

16. He is is he? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd expected better from a FF participant

17. i hope yall volleyed the gold back. how are you strip a random whose done nothing? farming/osw use to honor. yeah farmfest whoopy. i dont need a certain time of a month to hit someone lol.

18. It's Nlck most of us have set the bar so low for him we can't even see it anymore

19. Wish I knew this was happening :(

Only reason I'd ever spend on kaw