Why FarmFest is Illegal

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Mar 13, 2017.

1. A few months ago...

The KAW community was in a mess, with flaming trolling and general spamming being the norm on a destroyed forums. Just as hope seemed lost, this idea returned.

FARMFEST. It was a beacon of hope in a sea of rage and hate. But all to soon it became apparent that little had actually changed, trolls were still there and the troubles were not gone, merely sleeping.

When I joined FARMFEST I believed that this was the way forward, with a large moderation team and a forum set up to make the most of he good things in FARMFEST. But it was soon clear that this was far from the truth.

I looked towards the world of virtual airlines, and I saw that there was only one airline in existence. I thought this was an appalling sate for this to be in, so I decided to create Air Terranean, to show that you can create virtual airlines on Headquarters.

We soon grew and recieved our certification in record time, clearly showing that it was possible to do this. Now back then, we and our friends in the other VA did not get on too well, but we resolved our arguments each time they happened.

Then something else came along that would threaten and then destroy all that hard work. This was a threat I had not expected and was more damaging as a result. The founder and Administrator of FARMFEST, Iceman, intentionally ruining the reputation of these two airlines and asking them to go to war on each other!

Almost everyone on both sides refused, saying that this was an argument between 4 people, not two entire airlines. Still he kept it up, knowing that he was damaging both airlines, and the Air Terranean, being new, would struggle to stay alive.
    At this point the corruption of FARMFEST became apparent, as Turbofan, the then Civilian Head of FARMFEST was leaving due to the fact that his life required more of his time for work. So a new moderator had to be found.

As you will see in my last paragraph, I said almost everyone disagreed with Iceman's call for a war. But there was one who wanted it, more than anything else. He wanted a war between these Airlines, despite what it would do. And because he agreed with Iceman and went against everyone else and reason, so it was that Midnight Rambler was chosen to head the civilian section.

Ok, things were still going along fine, and MR was doing a decent job. But then we get to the point that truly reveals how this event works.

In March, I figured that I would soon not be able to run Air terranean, owing to the fact I would start my A-Levels. As a result I handed it to the person who promised me that he was "100% commited" to Air Terranean and could do the job. I gave it to Fariiniq.

However, as soon as I did this, and he acknowledged. He vanished, he was absent for considerable time and left us leaderless, thus damaging ATVA as a whole, giving the idea that it was inactive.

Then He comes back and decides that, being inactive a while, and not actually doing what he said he would, he decided to declare this airline "dead", calling its name "mud" and that the only hope for "a fresh start" would be to leave this ruin and join his own VA. I later discovered that he had been planning to create his own airline since before he accepted the position of CEO, and before he declared that the was "100% commited to Air Terranean".

Now, he convinces everyone in Air terranean to join, and they all believe him that it is dead, even though we are logging many flight hours. So he comes onto HQ, destroys Air Terranean's own website, and delcares that he has legitiamtely opened his own airline.

An HQ mod tells me to post on here my complaint, and Midnight Rambler, the supposedly fair and impartial person who was chosen for the postition of head admin for the civillian section, decides to delete my post and give me a warning for "flaming".

Several times I am told that I was complaining the "wrong way", so I ask him how should I complain then, if this is the case.

To add insult to injury, All of HQ's mods and admins decide that despite everything, and the fact I have complained, Fariiniq is the good guy, so anything I say is from now on "flaming". When I made a complaint I get warnings, one of which was becasue of the "abuse" I have sent to Midnight Rambler over the PMs. BTW, I made a few notes on how he moderated, and accused him of not being an impartial moderator, which I believe is legitimate on this forum, considering there is a whole section for people tp truly flame against the staff!
    When I make a complaint against the fact that despite all this Iceman has still refused to remove his lie on the blog, that we are at war, I get another warning for flaming.

People, let me ask you, what kind of system decides what you can say and not say based on how well you bow down to the chief admin? Who, when somebody disagrees, places several warnings, (one of which was just for making a post which did "not contribute" to the topic as such), brings them within an inch of being banned and lets the person who took away what they had worked for get away with it?

I speak out and look, I am on probation, my FARMFEST has been destroyed and anything I worked towards has beentrodden on and ground to dust.

I got a two day ban on KAW for asking Fariiniq a question, which was nothing to do with any issues we have. Fariiniq also decides that he hates me to the extent, that I am not allowed to do anyhting on KAW, and that any request I make is "flaming" and a bannable offence.

So people, This shows you that in the end, it does not matter how much you contribute to FARMFEST, how much enthusiasm you have, or what you have done for the community. If you dare speak out against this dictatorship, you will be silenced. I send this message to all of you this way, for all of my posts are moderated before anybody else can see them. So this complaint for sure, would be blocked from the public view. People, you can try all you like, but If you are not an old friend then that is it.

I know that I am not the only person who is infuriated with this system, far from it. There is a large part of the FARMFEST population who are also angry at the way that this corrupt regime operates, and would glady remove it if possible.

By the time many of you have seen this, it is likely I will have been banned. If so then this will show how dictatorial the admins are, and how they dislike the truth, settling for only what they want to hear.

The truth after all, is far too...inconvenient.

2. Reserved for no apparent reason

3. Justify your text. Formatting is hurting my eyes damn
    *2 edits to correct a spelling mistake

4. You make zero sense. Can you use Google translate, or at least have your mom proof read this before you...

Wait, are you a pigeon?

5. I started reading this but after about 4 paragraphs I realized how insanely long this was. Gotta keep this shorter if you want anyone to actually read it.

6. So...you're saying you are criticizing the length of post, because you're lazy, and not contributing to the content?

God man, you're worse than me.

7. Ain't nobody got time to read this

8. You're dumb. Not even gonna read past the title, you're definitely daft

9. You can't read more than the title, but im the daft one?

I weep for your future.

10. I know that. The point of this is in the context. But those who aren't able to read it, won't get it.

11. I like it

12. So, farmfest was shutdown or was it just sum clan?

13. FarmFest is a fully legitimate event.

FarmFest has been around welllllll before any of you little fairyz started to dry hump the events the Devs have today, well well well before a epic battle. And please.... They were before plunderwars.

You can't stop us.

We are one, we are a unity, we are FARMFEST!

14. So you took all this time to write something that less then 10 people would actually read?

It seems that your as stupid as the kid that wanted to try to war and takedown a b2b hte clan a few days ago........

15. Good to know it's still going :)

16. Maybe learning microsoft word wasnt such a bad idea kiddo.
    Search up what it means

17. Very well written. I like the centred disposition.

18. Read it all. It's just a troll.