Break ups and heartaches

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JoeyLSA, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Hello kawer!!! I come to you today with a rather depressing post. After a couple years of dating my significant other told me she no longer loved me and walked away. A truly hurtful experience. But oh well who gives a rats ass? I come to you to see if any of you have stories of woe and misery that you wish to share. How did you get over it? After she's moved out and you're spending all your nights alone how do you deal either it? I truly do wish to see what you have to say and how to move past this kind of thing. Do you hit the strip clubs with your boys do you wait for her to come back do you enjoy the company and many to come to your bed ? To you know o.o cuddle. What do you guys have to say ? Let's hear it boys.

2. Never crawl back. Or accept them back. If they walk. They are in the past.

If you cannot communicate what is wrong in a relationship without walking out then it isn't meant to be.

It will hurt for a while.
    But someone else is out there.
    There is always someone else.
    It may be hard to accept at first.
    But life does go on.
    The only thing you have to do is stay confident about yourself and not self destruct.

No one wants someone self destructing questioning why an ex walked.
    You and everyone deserve someone that wants you for the best version of yourself that you can be. And you deserve the best version of them.

One life. Live it. Each day.
    Don't waste your life wishing for the past.

3. To be honest, we can't decide what somebody else feels about us. We can help, and make them love us but in the end, they're the one choosing. Loving someone else is not rare. We are not necessary link to the person for the life. Another guy/girl might jump in the life of the person and changes what you were thinking about someone else. You know, love isn't always clear and always beautiful. Every relation has its ups and downs.

I.e : My parents were together for 17 years and they're not together today.

There's probably always a cause, but not loving anymore someone is high possible. You realize it's not the person you were thinking, the person doesn't make enough effort or simply love faded away.

The best thing I can say, its take it easy.

Maybe you can try to talk to her and try to what's the reason (Although you may know it already). See if you can work this out together, make her fell in love again with you. Love isn't to take for granted! Once someone loves you, you should continue to make the love continue with small things (Every couple has is own things). Also, you can talk with someone, if you have any close friend that can help you, go take a beer.

In my opinion, don't wait for her too long, maybe she left because it wasn't her place and it's better for both of you. You will find somebody who deserves you. Just wait few days before talking to her.

Talk with her, so much time, people who aren't communicating well end-up breaking with each other because of the lack of communication in the relationship.

In the end, take it easy, don't make a fool of yourself or make anything stupid you might regret later or sooner. Love isn't easy but it will get better for you, believe me.

4. Idk. I quite enjoy wasting my life wishing for the past. Altho it wasn't a break up. So maybe that changes the situation a little bit.

5. Move on with class and your head held high. I've been there a few times. I've been dumped and I've dumped a few.

Surround yourself with great friends. Focus on hobbies and work. I never found love when I was looking for it. But you will find someone when your ready.

Don't drink and drive. I didn't take that advice, 5k lighter wallet. Get a cab or sleep in your truck.

6. Develope a fun routine, listen to good music, and have a few shots of whiskey a night. You'll be fine.

7. At least you will have more time to Kaw

8. Best thing I've read all day 

9. Support.

10. Support

11. Jesus christ nonody cares about other peoples relationships stop making these threads

12. Totally changes things when it's not a break up.
    Suffering a loss of a loved one is the hardest thing when they are taken from us during a loving relationship.
    When the love has left a relationship it's definitely worth looking for that someone that would only leave you when they are taken from you.

13. Nice to see someone who understands. It's been 13 years, and it's still as hard as it was the first year.

14. You gotta just make them miserable for personal satisfaction of course

15. I generally celebrate when they leave.

16. My girl once said she didn't feel the same about our relationship and I agreed. We didn't go on dates, we were getting bitter towards eachother, getting it on didn't have that same romantic spark. I still loved her though, she said she loved me. And while we loved eachother we weren't in love. We had been dating four years at this point. We were always a great couple and I thought about it and I wanted to work on it. She agreed. She loved flowers yet I had never bought any for her, so the next day I bought her flowers. She loves church but I never wanted to get up in the morning, so I started getting up with her. She took me on a date and bought me expensive ribs, i started giving her foot massages and she would give me back massages. We instantly had it going again and were closer than before. I think the problem with long term relationships is they get stale but if you talk to someone you've been with that long it's possible to get out of it, usually it stems from getting used to having them and forgetting that it'll always be give and take. I also was using a lot of drugs at the point and was completely neglectingher and she trusted me to get clean. And here I am clean. That's my story

17. It hurts. But if you can't move on, you won't realize how awesome other partners can be.

Im married 15 years now, but it was a hard road of 20 or so nutcases to finally find "the one".

18. I'm sorry I broke up with you

19. No1 curs bro

20. SUPPORT! 