Addressing the War Community

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Polaris, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. We do war with mains when we need to.

3. My thoughts on this, as someone who has some of the fastest Internet money can buy, the notifications can and do lagg.

The problem with the screen shot is it only shows your side. But because there are 3 parties, that doesn't work as proof.

Let's be real, kaw servers are crap. Very easily could have caused the issue.

They could have crap Internet. Very easily could have caused the issue.

Your isp could have spiked. Also could have very easily caused the issue.

I'm not saying they don't bot. For all I know, they do.

But there has not been a shred of proof posted, because more than a few things could have caused that ss to exist.

4. [/quote][/quote]

They have banned many, go and check your clan xhte before posting such things. And many more to come.

If u guys really have so fast hansels, why don't u guys war with 15 MAIN ACCOUNTS. Why u need 10-12 statless alts to win each and every war. I'll tell u why. Cz u guys depend on those statless accounts (they are the one who do 5 actions within a second) u depend on them to win u war. So that even if u guys are caught for botting, losing alts won't be a big deal. New 3mcs alt will come up within a hour. That's the reason we want main of those alts to be banned along with those alts for cheating whole community.
    #devs look into this if u don't act now, after seeing those evidence I'm sure this problem gonna increase. Fix this.[/quote]

Statless accounts that are bigger than you?

5. Handed out so many L that the entire community got salty cause they can't best us. Haters gonna hate. Please keep up the false accusation. It's just way too funny

6. Little cub you're infamous for being slow :) go back to your den

7. My last comment on this lame thread, get a stop watch and double tap the start stop button, i used to do this as a kid sometimes when i was bored. If you cant stop it in under .3 seconds then you ought not to sign up for wars. If you can stop it in less than that, and you should be able to stop it in significantly less than that, then stop crying about this as you see that it is physically possible to press a button multiple times in under a second.

And like it was said earlier leave my(member of said clan) clan name out of it. We are a few from there that war at xhte, which in my opinion is made up of some of the best in kaw. Thankfully there are others that are comparably good so we are still challenged.

Lastly, the ffa war movement is much greater of a problem, because those who are just starting to war or arent that great can be easily guaranteed the event items by participating in these clans. This means that a large number of people do not challenge themselves to become better warriors. It is my opinion that ffa wars should not be encouraged, stop giving mith and stop giving tokens to ppl who scout their way into 60 actions.

8. U guys are famous for botting.

9. Dis.

10. Bump

11. Congrats on your first forum post at bc. Lol

12. You guys used to be accused of botting too lol
    No one hated you enough to report i guess :)

You also stripped for fun but we are def the bad guys ;-))))

13. Good thing this isnt my only account.

14. Its physically possible for everyone to spam a mouse button a lot more than 3 times a second. Doesnt mean every one of those clicks is an attack registered on kaw.

15. mint show me your modem and internet bill please

16. U still are a kid go & play with ur stop watch, secondly about ffa clan. Well u guys are famous for that too. When events are over u cast 15 alts match them get free ee on ur main and bot when event is on using alts and then cry in forums that 5 actions / second is because of server. Lol. Why that server issue happens only with 15 peeps warring in xhte. Why not other hansel clans like unicorn or why it never happened in the past when u all were in odm? We have matched all Ps1 clans whether its pvp or unicorns. Why we never get 5 attacks per second from them? During those wars servers are fit & fine. But when u guys meet hybrid clans whether its shy ducks or existence, servers stop working? Lol. We all know u guys bot don't blame server's now.

17. The average competitive cod player can click 8 times a second. Accurately.
    The highest end of that is 11 times a second.

Keep in mind, that's less than 1% of a game with millions of players.

It takes 3 clicks to attack once. The higher end of cod competitive could attack 4 times a second, assuming the servers could actually process that fast.

If you can do 3 a second, you are wasting your talents. Everyone can click 10 times a second. People who win league of Legends world's can click 10 times accurately in a second.

18. Ok, lemme get this straight, you understand that it is physically possible to perform the action of multiple clicks per second, so what the hell are all the accusations for??

19. Chill. I ain't accusing no one, Just stating my opinion on things that have been brought up on this thread.

20. Because they lose zzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.