Addressing the War Community

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Polaris, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hold on. Will add one more ss of Z4k

2. @Cyrin

I do not think we use pots especially during LL wars and personally my connection is brilliant

3. #TrustNo1InVro

4. #TrustNo1InVro

5. Im the op of this thread. Any factual disparities, pm me

6. Isn't this a conflict of interest?

I mean an og member is trying to vouch for another og member.

Can someone who is not og do it... Someone who is not an alt, clannie or close friend?

:lol:

7. Support, ban the cheats and fix wars :x :x

8. Lul. i didn't even know forums were still a thing.. lets look though.. G Style is probably the slowest vro.. so showing 2 hits a second is pretty much warring on phone. Don't expose ma G.
    much luh <3

#TrustNo1inVro

9. ironically an alt asking for someone not an alt to post. Smh

10. So you want someone who knows nothing about them or how they war to comment on this subject...brilliant!

11. Because an alt would have 11K forum posts.

Ur a smort 1

12. Full support . let me know if you guys want to see some other screenshots too . whole community has them 

13. Don't teach us how to war, get off your bots & war. I'll show u how to eat.

14. New ss posted. Check them out

15. Devs answer him. U wanna see more ss? Even I have few more left. 5actions/ second. LMAO

16. Them "retired" clan titles op

17. Support, vro's repsonse to this is to troll because they can't defend themselves. So sad that they have to do this.

18. No I want someone who understands where both sides stand and can say wholeheartedly that the people within question are not guilty of botting.

However, getting clannies to do it for you seems... Wrong.

Well atleast we all know where psychosis experiment stands in all this.

19. Your connections brilliant yet G says u got 2 on init and 1 on his x.. brilliant m8

20. AshesOfEden is an alt tho isn't he ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.