Are there 2 KAWs

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Dear community,

Do you believe the current spending structure of the game has created two or more tiers of players who basically are playing different games within the same game?

The LB, especially the top 50, have always been separated from us, and that's ok. They paid for that separation many times over.

It seems as I scroll through wc and talk to noobs far and wide, that 2-3 tiers of players exist almost exclusively from one another in the game.

How does the community feel about that? Are you ok with it? Does it make sense for the game as a whole? If it doesn't make sense, how do the devs balance rewarding spenders, but allowing active players to somewhat keep up without stealing iTunes cards from their friends? Lol.

I think events have helped the smaller players tremendously. I get tired of the back to back events, but honestly, if you only go for the 2k level, it doesn't affect your gameplay whatsoever. I do think the 7500 tier should be increased to 4K sb as well as the subsequent higher tiers.

I think significantly stronger equip is the best reward for the tiers of 15k and above. Those players don't need extra gold.

I certainly hope a new land/building release isn't right around the corner. I think it will exacerbate the tier issue even further. Id love to see the devs post how many bc players there are in the game at this time. My guess is somewhere around 325.

Please share your opinions on what the devs can do to help smaller players compete, but maintain the value of spending on the game.

Thanks. .

2. Re: Are there 2 KAW's

I challenge anyone posting this thread to visit a top ten clan, a top 75 clan, and a top 200 clan to see the differences in payouts, game play, and CS.

I'd also challenge the devs to request their game accounts visit some clans in these tiers as well and just hang out for a few days in each clan. Talk in cc, pm with some players, and be a bigger part of your game.

I think you will see what needs to be done to increase the player base.

Long time players like myself always cringe a little bit when we see how easy it is to grow these days. I personally accept that it's a necessity for the game to stay alive.

If the devs want a new player base, they need to make 100m CS attainable within 2 months or less and without requiring more than $20 a month or so.

I can't imagine what it would cost to go from start to bc in under a year now. It would have to be in the thousands I would imagine.

3. We must seize the means of gold production!