@Devs @Suck Punch

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by OkieDokie, Mar 8, 2017.

1. So the new eb has been out for around a week now, and not even 1 clan has attempted the Diabolical tier, and few have attempted Murderous.

Devs : this should be a key indicator that you need to nerf these eb tiers, and if you already have, you need to address it to us so that people will try the hardest tiers.

Sucker Punch : do you guys intend on trying the Diabolical tier any time this event? If not, please state below for the Devs to see.

2. I don't see the issue with the tiers existing... back in the day we'd all get together for FoD bring our biggest allies and friends in and still struggle. These ebs are meant to be for fun lol not to be done b2b

3. Back in the day clans were made specifically for B2B EB for for specific item drop, remember FOD, SS, NG and so on took months to get abysmal blade lol

4. The diabolical tier hasn't been done once lol.

5. So what? It'll just make it that much more satisfying when someone finally does do it

6. we could do it, but there's no point, it's too much hassle with not enough incentive. what would be nice is if the devs would bother to answer their own mods about the issues regarding these eb's. to ignore the players is one thing, but to completely ignore your own mods is pure neglect. @devs we currently have 2 mods in our clan who I know for a fact have been requesting answers for days regarding these eb's, why don't you be a sport and answer them? while you're at it why don't you go ahead and release the next eb after Goth....it's been quite some time and we're due. and if you're feeling froggy why don't you go ahead and release your responses to Zero's community wish list, you said you'd respond to our wishes and you haven't, how long do you need?

7. The devs only trolled zero the same way he trolls the community with his helpful threads that he only uses as a kotfe recruitment soap box. Well played devs. ;)

8. Next eb would be a new marrox eb 2 seals on it

9. dont do murderous and above, more clans doing it devs might release new ebs after goth, and it will cause bigger big and smaller smalls

10. The next new eb should be called

Sharka Punch

11. yeah Sucker Puch are devs if they decide want new eb they will release it :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

12. This guy semzz can't keep me out of his mouth. One thing is for sure, he and his buddy wcwalkton don't like incoming. They rage and self-pin with the best of them.

The eb tiers are a little tough. The top two need a decrease in difficulty.

13. Try learning to read simple zero. Someone else brought up your thread and I gave my view on all your threads.

And actually I love inc., it's not my fault that you must have got tired of failing so you stopped. Fail at osw just like you fail at recruiting for kotfe. ;)

14. They are likely waiting for new lands 

15. Ok. So this thread is not for smack talking. Keep that to wc, walls, or PM. Please keep on topic. Thank you.

16. Its not the challenge that stops people its the lack of rewards to effort ratio. Sucker punch members aren't going to have 100 people max xtal an EB for crap rewards/pay. ZTA is insanely more rewarding to a 1B CS pure spy and 50,000 times less effort (and probably costs less too smgdh....) than the diabolical tier TOW. Despite dropping less scales but thats why you see such players running 2 hour Murderous/fiendish in Sucker punch (whichever one it is, I think its the fiendish tier).

17. Very well said Caesar. Diabolical is not the issue I have. It's an eb that a clan cam choose to run, or not. If we felt the payout to time taken ratio was worth it, we'd run it. I second Caesar's point in the lack of communication and seemingly ignoring of the questions posed by some mods. The mods asking truly care about the community and wish to help and support. It's a shame that when they go above and beyond, the response is silence. Very discouraging to them and the community as a whole.

18. nice to see you in forums Grant, releasing important threads like zta returning and daylight savings time :lol: :lol: :lol: would be even nicer to see you on this thread :D :D :D

19. :lol: awww. Are the EB players mad? Getting the same empty response as pvp (off system) players have gotten for the last 5 years?

Don't worry, it will get worse. All they care about is money. They could care less about content because the community stays for the friendship even though this game continues to go hell.

The developers won't answer back and if they say anything they won't give you the answer you want. They only care about 1 number now.

20. You aren't wrong. But they were starting to pretend like they cared.

That lasted all of a week...