Your kaw memories

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nathan_WINNING, Feb 28, 2017.

1. KaW clans were functioning a lot better without HTE/ZTA. I wish they would move those to Weekend promos. They'd make a bit less, but it would be easier to retain a new player base.

2. I remember when there was no clans no ebs only player's against one another %

3. I remember when they reopened foxes.....then devs trolled them and took it back.

4. Grant and the rest of ATA bouta catch some hands.

5. I remember playing kaw years ago. So much nostalgia.

6. I'll never forget the first osw I was in was a clan of 6 people and a couple of my friends and I. I ended up resetting after blocking them because I was so scared 

7. My first osw with a friend of mine  it was practically 4 vs 90 and it was just awesome! This took place about two years ago and I will never forget it !

8. I think my fondest memory would be at VooDoo, 2011 ish, when we stripped KingdomOfWolves for 4T(huge amount back then) and each of us posted pumpkins on his wall shortly after and iG asked us for a CF 4 days later.
    iG were the big dogs back then and KaW was terrified of going up against them.

It was a fun time. Before the strip/OSW, we spent months converting to Hansels/PS to become the first all spy clan with only MP in anticipation of the OSW.

We'd have these mini competions in the clan to see who'd get the most battle wins in a week. The months we spent preparing for that OSW was very memorable!

9. I made a guide 6 years ago, and returned today to find it in the Best Of section..... good times

10. How far back do y'all go?

11. Jeez man. There are way too many memories. Trying to get into the OSFs clans as a newbie, getting silenced because I "Spammed" the CC of C--- (forgot the mod's name), fighting in the Estoc Trials (the Estoc Wars beta program), joining Valentine's kick-ass SQL_WORMS clan and being one of the leaders in EE wars, playing as a GH build and tasting the salt of the rest of the players... So many memories in the six years my account has been created in. Six years... Damn. And finally joining -WarLor-, before I went inactive for the past two years.

Too many memories man, way too many memories, as well as memories long gone of people I used to be really close with on this game who are now gone, and I'll never be able to connect with them through social media. Jeez man.

12. I got silenced in Corinthian's cc TWICE :cool: Once was for accidentally bypassing while I was checking to see if something was filtered, I could check the other one but that's a lot of effort to find.

13. Ahhh, Corinthian. That was the name! The one who took his videogame voluntary job WAYYYY too seriously.

Oh, and hey Toast!

14. Friends made.
    Especially those that have lasted until today ( and for many more years hopefully ).

But kaw wise, attacking a player and being farmed for 11 days straight 24/7 which was a great learning curve and met some great people as a result.

Cracking eggs and other pvp moments no matter how much they held me back. They were huge fun.
    Winning 11 ee wars in a row season 1 and loving that wars then were come as you were and fight for the heck of it.
    No stacking or other bs in the first half of the season.
    Good to see you back.

15. One of my most annoying memories which really aggravated me because i had no control over stopping it. Was around august 2012. When i began kaw i was in Dragons Elite for about 3-4 months. it was a great clan and had a fun time there but eventually a sitution arose where i fell out with a few and left the clan . i joined adhd after and i think left after roughly 2 months and was clanless and had intention to join -iGnite- but then a storm happened with hurricane winds and knocked out my internet from 7pm - 3am. All the time when i left dragons elite. i had fighted the main clan and subclan and kept hitting bob dole.Who did used be my best friend lol . And Me and colonelleblanc hit them also so tensions were high between us all.Anyway the storm made it impossible to get on kaw and i was so frustrated but had no choice but to go to sleep instead.When i woke up at 3am i was able to get back on kaw but i was getting stripped !! By BobDole420 and Maupio and his alts and DaarioSnow of dragons elite.Boy was i upset & angry because if it wasnt for the damm storm cutting out my internet . i would have been on kaw and have caught it.And now i would have them gloating about it that they got 1 over roni . So i plotted my revenge that night !!

16. First off you sound ridiculous with your "I plotted my revenge that night!!", but yeah I was in Dragons Elite for a while as well. Good times with Bob Dole AND Mauri. Also, what's ColonelLeblanc up to these days? I'm assuming he's gone.

17. Following day maupio was stripped curtisy of 2 members in iG .Dont try insult me when you have no idea what happened next phoneix. And remember Weapons of fate versus dragons elite osw . Who do you think provoked it ? Me and colonel . So it is you who looks stupid phoniex .

18. Good ole leblanc

19. I do have a lot of memories in KaW but the best memory I have is a recent memory that happened in 23 November 2016 to 31st December 2016!

It is a memory where I spend my time with
    JadeJennyLim together at a same clan called Our Paradise 2. We made our promises to stay together and never leave each other behind. Every single day I spent my time with her is beautifully sweet as we build new memories with each other! Every epic battle we initiated in that clan, it is not for gold nor power but to enjoy the meaningful seconds of life together, be it a successful or failed epic battle! As the day passes throughout that period I became less addicted to KaW and focus more on real life as well as my college studies and I'm sure she feels the same!

On the day of 30th December, I posted a
    happy birthday thread to thank her for being here with me!

That said, out of all Kaw memories I have including my PvP and PvE achievements as well as events, spending time with my best friend is the best
    :D

20. Oh man, the WoF vs DE was a good little mini-OSW! Besides being suddenly given ownership of a great clan (Dragons Elite) by the legendary ArikDragon I would say that was a big highlight... DE came together against Roni and several outsiders and showed what they were made of ? but it didn't last long enough I think hehe... Always fun to find a worthy opponent and a fun challenge!

I remember getting crosswise with HiT Squad and noticing once again that Apoc peeps r some classy folks and darn good fighters, still haven't been actually seriously stripped since then really ? but again it's all about how you play the game 

Mostly the good old (but not that old!) days when EE was a new thing, EBs were actually somewhat interesting and challenging (and not just nob grabs) so like way before event after event *ahem* but always loved the OSW aspects and meeting new peeps on the BL  so here we are, let's get it on! ?