Orisons of Glory: Part 6

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Well my donut is so confused with this event. LOL. #feelingsonoob

2. I do see where you got confused.

Where the new EB is talked about, it says march 15th at 5:30pm. However, if you look down where the favors are talked about, it says noon on the 12th.

3. Event equipment for 40k off hand ??

4. Aren't you tired yet?

5. Just for those that are unaware, the equipment drop from event is a trinket.

6. Devs please respond to all your players emails why is paid eb not dropping event chests or inferno or aqua and event items are way lower than past paid event ebs.

7. It's a trinket. byebye war event part 6

8. In was told it was an offhand

9. Devs don't do emails anymore. Send a ticket in the new support system.

10. Question, will the stats be different between a tier 1 staff compared to a tier 4 staff when enchanting after event. I figure I might get 8 super scales to enchant after event, so I'm guessing I'll only get to lvl 8 . Correct? Does equipment drop to lvl 0 after event?

11. Yes it should. The stats will be different.

12. Hi Devs - I'm not seeing any Achievements being logged against the Clan for completing the new ebs.

Is this planned? All the previous Ebs have been included

thanks in advance

13. Please do not mix favors and scales events together in future. Thks

14. So are there issues with buying the Snake Shoulders"? The ring is at tier 5 and not equipped, anybody else have problems?

15. Do you have 2,000 scales? That is the only other issue i have heard of people encountering.

16. So still no word about the Mariners box drops not equalling 25 nobs or greater

17. So surprised that the harpoon is an offhand

18. What a load of shite

19. They gave compensation to those that had drops that were no greater than 25 nobs

20. Is this pic of the bfe stats at the start of the event? If so, what platform and has it now changed? On ios and android it now clearly states level 10 for these stats. As far as I have seen you can only get the harpoon to level 4 so no where near these stats.
    Also from reading the OP it states that in relation to the Empowering Kralmora scale "Increasing equipment levels will only be availabe AT THE END OF THE EVENT" Given you can increase the harpoon and other equipment during the event I think this is stating that the empowered kralmora scales cannot be used on the harpoon.

Does anyone know what the level 4 stats are?

Also is event item also off hand?

Given you cannot max either harpoon or event bfe (unless top ten) will there be another scales event that will allow us to max to the stated stats in preview?